GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING REVIEWS
The best reviews are personal and offer helpful suggestions.That provides a huge benefit to the "next guy" who is searching for the right service to satisfy his fantasies. You reviews help someone make their choice priceless. An insider tip or two is always appreciated.
The most useful reviews are specific and tell about unique qualities that make the provider special. This is the kind of information that can help someone else seeking this type of experience evaluate his choices in a more educated and informed way.When you have a new experience to share, it's now okay to write a review update, but make it fresh and new. Updating with only a re-hash of your original experience isn't useful, funny, or cool.
- If the person is already in the database, or if you are not sure, find them using the review Search Database Then click the ADD REVIEW for this provider link on the page with that person's reviews.
- This will save you some time by prepopulating many of the fields on the submit form for you. You will still be able to override these defaults.
- If this is a brand new person, then continue using the: New Submit Form
- If you are not logged in, you will first be presented with a login page before moving to the submit form.
No reviews older then 30 days!
- NO REVIEWS IN ALL CAPS! It's considered SHOUTING
- You may write one update of the same provider for credit. Meaning, no more than a total of Two Reviews per provider.
- Warning! Do not waste your time submitting Short VAGUE nondescriptive reviews for 10 free VIP days. Your review will be deleted. No exceptions.
- MANDATORY you must list a Detailed DESCRIPTION of the girl being reviewed.
- Keep in mind that each approved review is worth 10 VIP days. In order to keep the value of this site high, we reserve the right to reject a review based on any set of current standards that apply.
- If you are confident you have followed all review guideline criteria and your review is pending after 5 business days, contact us so we can resolve the issue.
- Refrain from bashing any provider based on personal opinions and frustrations. It is OK to state concerns or dislikes objectively, however any racial slurs, profane language, or threats to any providers are not tolerated.
- Take pride in writing your reviews! Other Members will appreciate your quality reviews, and you will gain respect in our community