Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 19th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default Indiana Vice Squad "Hard" at Work...

Cops get serviced multiple times before making arrests, but "they didn't enjoy it..." Yeah, right. Lol. Probably had to go out on disability for PTSD. Cops!

http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...titution-sting

(Slow website. Takes a long time to load)
Unread September 20th, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I was surprised to read the cop allowed a HJ, but didn't cum. What bullshit. They are not identifying the officer because he feels bad about doing that job, and does not want to have trouble in his personal life. How can he testily in Court? You have the right to a public trial and FACE your accuser.

He should be treated just like cops treat any other John. Name in the paper with picture.

There was also some nonsense in the article that public money was used to pay the women. That is bullshit too. They mark the money used, and during the arrest they toss the place and recover the money and return it to the police slush fund. I have read that over and over in LA County complaints against working girls.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
I was surprised to read the cop allowed a HJ, but didn't cum. What bullshit. They are not identifying the officer because he feels bad about doing that job, and does not want to have trouble in his personal life. How can he testily in Court? You have the right to a public trial and FACE your accuser.

He should be treated just like cops treat any other John. Name in the paper with picture.

There was also some nonsense in the article that public money was used to pay the women. That is bullshit too. They mark the money used, and during the arrest they toss the place and recover the money and return it to the police slush fund. I have read that over and over in LA County complaints against working girls.
But if they didn't bust the place for several months then that money would be gone...however they did say they recovered $250K and will steal that...uh, I mean put it back into the police budget.
VIP User

morknomindy is on a distinguished road

This fucking pisses me off and is total bullshit!!!

They say that prostitutes can be arrested and charged in Indiana as soon as an agreement to pay for a sex act is made. - And yet they had to take more "extreme measures" and allowed themselves to get fondled (repeatedly, I might add) to make the case stick.

Dietz said the officer didn't ejaculate when he was being fondled. - Sounds like Bill Clinton who said he didn't inhale. And I am sure he did not get a hard-on either, as, per the article That's the last thing the guy wanted to do. That's disgusting," Fuller said. "It takes a special kind of cop to work vice."

It's a safe bet, Fuller said, that the vice officer assigned to this investigation did not enjoy his undercover work. Yeah, right, sure, and I've got a bridge to sell you! But then again, in all honesty, looking at the pics of those arrested, I don't think I would be too "excited" myself....

But I digress - they really need to spend more time and effort on actual crimes! And in support of this industry, I am going to go and get a massage right now!