Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 26th, 2018
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Why Haven't they been busted!

This is what really gets me. Something must be going on. I used to visit a few locations in both Downey and Anahiem. These places where both Korean owned and Full Service Establishments! In summary, Total Brothels. They have been opened for YEARS! Anahiem! Downey! I can't even cognitively understand how they remain open after all these years. Furthermore, the Old Aloha in Los Alamitos (HJ's, topless, nude/oral etc) has been open for years as well! What gives. The place down from Aloha (Nirvana Massage/Ive been there a few times) is a nude/topless/HJ and even FS place in a total mall near every shop imaginable. The place advertises all over back page and even city vibe? Yet, its been open for years!!
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been convinced now for some time that OC is the ho house capital of the US of A.
The places that have been around forever combined with the old ones that close and reopen under same management not to mention the new places that pop up like mushrooms after rain.
I've heard about Vegas but I seriously doubt if they can touch our quality and quantity.

I think the cops pressure varies by city.
The calculus of the cops in more permissive cities seems to be "Just keep them off the street..."
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

There are "prostitution sanctuary cities." That fucking Jeff Sessions better get his grimy hands off these sanctuary cities!

I've been going to some FS Korean/Latina AMPs in West Hollywood that have been open for 18+ years. They don't have a police department there, they outsource LE to the Sheriff's dept. Then, the liberal leadership of West Hollywood sets the Sheriff's dept Vice Dept prostitution enforcement priority to very low. It's basically a prostitution Sanctuary city. The AMPs that close there are due to losing customers, not due to LE busts.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Maybe some of the cops are also customers. Maybe the neighboring shops are run by dirty old men that are also customers. Maybe the shops got lucky and opened in spot where everyone minds their own fucking business. A lot of ethnicities don't trust the police so they wont report anything.

But my best guess is that someone in power is a customer.
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
This is what really gets me. Something must be going on. I used to visit a few locations in both Downey and Anahiem. These places where both Korean owned and Full Service Establishments! In summary, Total Brothels. They have been opened for YEARS! Anahiem! Downey! I can't even cognitively understand how they remain open after all these years. Furthermore, the Old Aloha in Los Alamitos (HJ's, topless, nude/oral etc) has been open for years as well! What gives. The place down from Aloha (Nirvana Massage/Ive been there a few times) is a nude/topless/HJ and even FS place in a total mall near every shop imaginable. The place advertises all over back page and even city vibe? Yet, its been open for years!!
What’s the issue .... do you want them closed down?
Unread January 29th, 2018
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Anaheim pd does not chase crimes of vise. That’s why it’s big in Anaheim
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
Anaheim pd does not chase crimes of vise. That’s why it’s big in Anaheim
They only care about tourist dollars. A typical family from flyover country who comes for their week's vacation to Disneyland and SoCal has a father who's looking for any excuse to ditch the family at least once that week and go visit an AMP or a provider advertising on backpage at a nearby Anaheim hotel.

The quality of the providers we have in Southern California is off the scale compared to what they have in most of the country.

Part of what draws male tourists and conventions to SoCal are the excellent Pay for Play Pussy we have.
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Intriguing. I concur. Some of these places have been open for years. I think the police obviously know about it! It’s kind of nuts. I think the only time issues occur is if someone complains or issues/arrests etc occur. HUntington Beach used to have them all over! The illegal places all got nailed! Stanton, Cypress and Costa Mesa all have Nuru, nude, FS, topless and hJ places? It’s nuts. Yet, the DA publicized closing a few places or brothels ran out of apartments/condos? It’s clearly political!
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

this sounds like a rant.. wrong site... I say good that they are still around...
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorianmind View Post
this sounds like a rant.. wrong site... I say good that they are still around...
Yes let's not rock the boat - you know everybody can read this part of MPR.