Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread January 12th, 2018
VIP User

tth4w will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Happy Massage SA - Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

Do not go to Happy Massage in downtown Santa Ana - 2209 Main. I repeat, do not go. I just posted my review and it's pending. I'm surprised nobody has warned any of the users about this place yet. Long story, short... No HE, fat and ugly chola girl, place is a dump, scary neighborhood, pretty much a nightmare. I used the Advanced Search on here before I went and saw nothing about this place, so I decided to TOFTT in hopes of finding a new ATF. Fail.
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Well, thanks for the heads up, you probably saved some bros time and money...
VIP User

No worries. The new guy on the website has to do his part.
Unread January 13th, 2018
Junior Puppy

stockholm is on a distinguished road

Agreed. That location has been a massage parlour since 1999 under different owners. At times it was ok. there were some hot Viets who ran it in the early 2000's. Now it's a beaner run scam. You are lucky you didn't get stabbed or carjacked. Just totally avoid Stabba Ana from now on. There are better places in the normal parts of OC
VIP User

I know there are better places, as I've read a lot of reviews since I joined. I really wanted to find something new to report on, hopefully thinking I could strike gold. Gonna treat myself to a 5-star reviewed provider after that nightmare. I'm still haunted by the massage girl's crying baby. Forgot to mention in my review that the massage room doors had peepholes on them, from the outside looking in! Be warned!
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Talking That's the spirit!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tth4w View Post
No worries. The new guy on the website has to do his part.
That's the spirit. Glad to see one of our newer brothers gets it. Welcome to the club.
Unread January 15th, 2018
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

There are good and bad parts in every city, the only place I’ve been in “Santa Ana “ is Fairview and Warner just north of Costa Mesa. SA is usually known for beaners and gangs there are many other cities that are safer. First thing that comes to my mind when I hear SA is Mexico and unless you have a passport stay clear of it, but they do have a few good roach coaches!!!!! Kelly up the good work and stay safe
Unread January 16th, 2018
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

Old timers know that that place has been exposed many, many times here and on the other forum. If it weren't for green mongers, it would have shut its doors long ago. Sorry you had to experience it first hand.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NELLY View Post
There are good and bad parts in every city, the only place I’ve been in “Santa Ana “ is Fairview and Warner just north of Costa Mesa. SA is usually known for beaners and gangs there are many other cities that are safer. First thing that comes to my mind when I hear SA is Mexico and unless you have a passport stay clear of it, but they do have a few good roach coaches!!!!! Kelly up the good work and stay safe
You probably think of yourself as "the least racist person."

I have a friend who's a judge and lives in the Floral Park neighborhood of Santa Ana. He has a stately home surrounded by other stately homes and friendly professional neighbors. Most of Santa Ana isn't as you portray it. Gentrification is in full force there, so you need to re-examine your prejudices from 10+ years ago.

Last edited by ExecutiveVIP; January 16th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by assaholic View Post
Old timers know that that place has been exposed many, many times here and on the other forum. If it weren't for green mongers, it would have shut its doors long ago. Sorry you had to experience it first hand.
I searched 2209 Main on the forums and the Advanced Search. I got 0 results, so
i figured it was a TOFTT situation. Boy, did I ever TOFTT.