Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 30th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Asian Bars

SGV has a few hostess type of bars from what I remember. I didn't drink there in many years. Anyone know of good bars in the Monterey park, Alhambra, San Gabriel or surrounding areas where you can drink and talk to female workers?
Unread May 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

From what I've read, those hostess bars used to be real popular in the 90's in DTLA, but most have died. I never partaked because whenever I went on the forums where they talked about them, the Mongers would refer to themselves as PLs ("pathetic losers")... too much fun to be had at FS and HE AMPs for me to pay for an occassional HJ in the corner of a bar where the mongers were charged by the minute/hour to "talk & dance" with the girls.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

They are way too expensive ... with food and bottle service, tip and some Karaoke...you are pushing $1000 athr the KTV joints
Unread May 2nd, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

KTV have cute girls who sit with you?