Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 26th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute
Default STDs

Anyone ever get an std from going to an MP shop? I've been going for many years and I've done the risky things.

1. Finger in her anus for a minute. About half an inch deep
2. DATY 20-30 times
3. Received BBBJ 20-30 times
4. BBFS one time for 15 seconds

Is this considered high risk?
Unread April 26th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7890 View Post
Anyone ever get an std from going to an MP shop? I've been going for many years and I've done the risky things.

2. DATY 20-30 times

1) it is highly recommended by the Surgeon General of the United States that "you wear a ribbed party hat over your index or middle finger when you are finger fucking the anal cavity of your provider at any depth."

2) the Surgeon General of the United States has determined that "excessive Dining At The Y will cause a wet face and the continuous use of your mouth to give your provider orgasms will wear down the tip of your tongue."

3) the Surgeon General of the United States strongly recommends that "you receive no less than one BBBJ per day from your provider along with you consuming one apple to keep the doctor away."

4) according to the latest national minimum guidelines set by the Surgeon General of the United States, it clearly states that "you must exceed a duration lasting longer than 15 seconds of BBFS penetration of the female genitals with your cock in order to achieve appropriate ejaculation of your jizz or you will be required to attend 12 weeks of fuck therapy lessons from a certified sex worker."
Unread April 27th, 2017
Junior Puppy

mikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond repute

You are probably infected and you don't know it , but then again you can also be killed by a drunk driver tonight heading back home....
Life my friend, just enjoy it and don't think too much....
Unread April 27th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:

2. DATY 20-30 times

Get tested regularly and use a cover to be lower risk. BBFS obviously is the one that's the highest risk from your list.

Also, it depends on who you had these activities with that determines if they're high risk vs medium risk. If I remember correctly, the American Red Cross won't take a blood donation from you if you've had sex with a prostitute in the past 6 months, or if you're a male who has had sex with another male (or transexual) ever. I remember reading a review on here from a guy who did BBFS with a Thai shemale/ladyboy at some AMP...that's super high risk...much higher risk than getting a BBBJ from a typical female provider.

Most of the DATY/BBBJ STDs can be cured/prevented (as in HPV) with treatments of some sort (such as high dose Penicillin for syphilis, or other antibiotics for Chlamydia, etc).

With others like HIV/AIDS, and Herpes you're SOL on permanent treatment..you'll be on maintenance drugs for the rest of your life to prevent them from progressing or having outbreaks.

A lot of the providers that provide BBBJ do so because they already know that they have Herpes, thus have nothing to lose personally by providing it to all mongers...so think twice about getting a BBBJ from a provider that hands them out to all mongers. It's a little safer if you read reviews where all the other mongers are getting CBJ and providing BBBJ to only a select few.

I once got some red dots on my penis and went to the doctor to get tested for STDs. The doctor (who happened to be female & fairly attractive in her 40s) put on some gloves and inspected my penis and right away smiled and told me it was Athlete's foot that I had gotten, and could be cured with an over the counter Jock Itch/Athlete's Foot cream. She still ordered all the common STD tests, all of which came out negative. Since that "get out of jail free card" episode I've been a lot more selective with my BBBJ/DATY activities, and have never done BBFS with any provider.
Unread April 27th, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

Statistically speaking, male to female (penile penetrration of the vagina) even without condom, is pretty low risk. Even if the woman has a bacterial infection like gonorrhea or syph, pissing right after sex can be an effective measure against infection. Going in the back door is a very good way to get an infection. Never do that w/o a hat. (Or two) personally , I've gone BBFS a handful of times (moment of passion, not planned or negotiated) and a few times where the condom came off. In those instances, I have cleaned up with an alcohol solution or hand sanitizer and took a piss right away. So far I've been lucky and never got anything worse than a low-grade UTI that clears up with one round of antibiotics and is common enough not to raise suspicions with my wife.
Unread April 28th, 2017
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

2. DATY 20-30 times

Just let us know when your funeral is.....
Unread April 28th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

2. DATY 20-30 times

1. Was that a serious question?
2. You can get HPV and Herpes from DATY. HPV is more likely than Herpes.
3. Not much of a risk with BBBJ's unless they are from high volume providers. I'm sure some guys will disagree with me, but I've done my research both online and in real life.
4. Depends on who you did BBFS with. Kim in Garden Grove, good luck buddy. A girl who normally only does HJ's, you're most likely 100% fine.

If you're worried just get tested. IF you have anything, and I doubt you do, it can most likely be cleared up quite easily with the proper medication.
Unread April 29th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Try Miniature Golf

If you are so concerned and very worried about STI/STD (especially if you are married and you live in a community property state like Cali) I strongly recommend that you take up Miniature Golf as your hobby
Unread April 30th, 2017
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

If you understand my user name, you know I BBFS *all the time.*

One simple precaution to always take is to pee as soon as you can after BB activities. It really reduces chances of infection. But there is no shortage of risk in our hobby, and you need to accept that or follow Libertine's excellent advice about Miniature Golf.
Unread May 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

All of you "pee after you BB" must've been in the service back in the Vietnam or Korean war. That's old school debunked thought, told to all the soldiers before the ship landed at a Whore Heaven port. Sorry to say, its been debunked, no longer are soldiers given this advice. If its worked for you, its because you've been lucky, no other reason.

Trying to kill the aids virus with an alcohol wipey after contact is like the cute Vietnamese nurse who contracted Ebola in Texas from a patient coughing in the room she was treating him in attempting to prevent that with Purell....haha.