Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 15th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow ATF Busted

my ATF was recently busted by Newport Beach PD. she told me it was 2 undercover detectives running the sting. one cop waited outside. she said she was dressed in her street clothes and she never got undressed and never asked him for money. there was no solicitation from her and she never touched him. my GF told me the cop reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom then he threw it on the bed. he started taking photos of the condom claiming it belonged to her. the second cop entered and they searched her room. the cop had planted $100 on the dresser and they alleged it was her money. I know where she keeps all of her cash. I've helped her count the bills. it's in her bag on the floor in the closet. her arrest by these 2 pigs was a complete set up from the start. she never discussed any menu or rates with the cop. she had to retain an expensive lawyer and she must appear in court. all cops are trained to be professional liars under oath. cops routinely plant evidence to make their cases. her obvious entrapment by these pigs will be a difficult defense. it is her word against theirs. this story is also shared for those of you that are law and order cheerleaders and always defend the mother fucking cops even when they commit crimes while working under the authority and power of their badge. police power is a scary thing. remember a time when there wasn't any video of their criminal acts? even now with phone camera recordings that expose their use of excessive force and obvious abuse of legal authority most cops stick together and lie for each other under the cover of their blue shield.
Unread May 15th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
my ATF was recently busted by Newport Beach PD. she told me it was 2 undercover detectives running the sting. one cop waited outside. she said she was dressed in her street clothes and she never got undressed and never asked him for money. there was no solicitation from her and she never touched him. my GF told me the cop reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom then he threw it on the bed. he started taking photos of the condom claiming it belonged to her. the second cop entered and they searched her room. the cop had planted $100 on the dresser and they alleged it was her money. I know where she keeps all of her cash. I've helped her count the bills. it's in her bag on the floor in the closet. her arrest by these 2 pigs was a complete set up from the start. she never discussed any menu or rates with the cop. she had to retain an expensive lawyer and she must appear in court. all cops are trained to be professional liars under oath. cops routinely plant evidence to make their cases. her obvious entrapment by these pigs will be a difficult defense. it is her word against theirs. this story is also shared for those of you that are law and order cheerleaders and always defend the mother fucking cops even when they commit crimes while working under the authority and power of their badge. police power is a scary thing. remember a time when there wasn't any video of their criminal acts? even now with phone camera recordings that expose their use of excessive force and obvious abuse of legal authority most cops stick together and lie for each other under the cover of their blue shield.
Legal abuse sucks. If she never put her prints on the bill or the package and theirs are on them her atty may have good out for her. If she or they recorded anything you mentioned it may work in her favor as well as it may show their intent and the fact that she did not solicit or do anything they could use from what you said. Good Luck to her and you bro.
Unread May 15th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

how did she advertise her services? Just curious if she was on backpage?
Unread May 15th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bummer. Abuse of power is never pretty. Hope her lawyer is good. You can't do much when the cops lie.
Unread May 16th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Legal abuse sucks. If she never put her prints on the bill or the package and theirs are on them her atty may have good out for her. If she or they recorded anything you mentioned it may work in her favor as well as it may show their intent and the fact that she did not solicit or do anything they could use from what you said. Good Luck to her and you bro.
This kind of shit pisses me off no end. But you know, even if she successfully fights it and wins, the cops still win too. They cost her a lot of money and emotional stress, and humiliated her in front of her neighbors (or neighboring businesses) who will now watch her closely and complain at the slightest indication of shaky activity, provided she is able to stay at the same location (which she would be well-advised to change, as win or lose, the cops will be all over that place until she is gone for good). They achieve their goal regardless. She is forced out of business, and they get another arrest on their stats. If they lose in court, it's just because some "pussy liberal judge" let her off. And if they confiscated any cash, forfeiture laws make it a bitch for her to ever get any of it back (all of which goes to LE).
Unread May 16th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

You did mention she's your ATF, so you're not claiming she's innocent...this just goes with the territory. It was just a matter or time before she got caught. It's all a part of the cat and mouse game. Some cats just don't play by the rules.

I've had several of my ATFs busted in my 16 year monger career...in the end I'm just glad I haven't gotten busted. Like Snoop said...Bro's before Ho's.
Unread May 16th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did they read her the "Miranda" rights before questioning her? If they did not I hope she recorded all conversations once they came in. If they did read her her rights for her sake I hope she did not say anything until she got ahold of her atty to represent her. If so and her prints are not on any of their money or condoms that they threw on the bed and photographed even an average atty should get her off. She may be able to recover costs from city or PD if nothing is proven, although I would not waste time and money to pursue that. But getting it quashed would be valuable for her. If she had nothing to do with any advertising that led them to her she may have another means of an out. And they run amuck when the ads are too suggestive. Can you deal with that end with booker? Good Luck. Remember, NEVER GIVE ANY STATEMENT. Leave that to atty.
Unread May 17th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
You did mention she's your ATF, so you're not claiming she's innocent...this just goes with the territory. It was just a matter or time before she got caught. It's all a part of the cat and mouse game. Some cats just don't play by the rules.

I've had several of my ATFs busted in my 16 year monger career...in the end I'm just glad I haven't gotten busted. Like Snoop said...Bro's before Ho's.

Thanks ExecutiveVIP, you're a mental giant. I'm giving you a cookie for keeping your selfish ass out of jail. who'd ever guess, a white bread hipster that quotes Snoop Dogg.

Like Savannah Sly says, "Sex Workers Before Man Whores."

http://thewhorecast.com/podcast/wc-p.../savannah-sly/

http://mssavannah.com/index.php

Savannah Sly video ------>

http://www.theredchair.net/blog/2012...annah-sly-vid/
Unread May 17th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Lawyer fees are tax deductible as a business expense since she will be protecting her "business reputation."

Secondly why is she conducting business in Newport anyway.

How did they contact her originally? This info is useful to us mongers so why didn't u answer my question?

This was at a hotel or MP?
Unread May 17th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
white bread hipster
I'm a Jonathan Gold level diverse foodie, so this "white bread" name calling is really uncalled for!