Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 25th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold
Default Blue Balls: The One That Got Away

I got lots of old war stories, but this one happened just the other day. Its a clear, beautiful morning in WLA and I'm driving down SM Blvd. I spot a thin, young Asian girl walking down the street. Being a monger with a bad case of yellow fever for the past 35 years, I slow down to check her out: tight black pants with a muscular ass that moves as she walks, tight grey sweater, long silky black hair and a very lovely round face with pouty lips. I would usually keep on going, but I noticed she looked lost and was stopping random passerby to ask directions. I parked up ahead and stood around pretending to check my phone. Sure enough she approached me.
"Where is the music studio in Santa Monica? she asked, "I want to be an international music star or a music producer." "What's the name of the place? I asked, "Do you have the address?" No, any music studio would do. She wanted to make it big in the music business so she took a bus from Hollywood. Apparently she thought she would get her big break by meeting someone on the street or walking into a place.
I told her it was too early for any businesses to be open and that she wasn't even in Santa Monica yet. I offered her a ride and she eagerly accepted. We drove around SM, the pier, the beach, palm tree-lined streets and she was wide-eyed with wonder. It was clear she was nutty as a fruit-cake, but I figured that was to my advantage. Suddenly she saw the sign that said Borders Books and Music and she screamed to let her off there. Apparently she thought this was where music careers were launched. I pulled over, but I told her I would be happy to drive her home later so we exchanged numbers. She hopped out and she approached a homeless guy who was playing the bongos. She banged on the drum with him and I drove away.
An hour later she called. Wanted a ride home to Hollywood so I scooped her up. She had fixed up her make-up so I took that as a positive sign. She wasn't excited about a music career anymore, instead she began to tell me about her troubles. She is 23, from S. Korea, and she has no money and her roommates are getting tired of her. She told me she has interviewed to be a dancer and as I asked a few questions it was clear it was a strip joint. I had a full boner as we drove along because she was so hot and now I was picturing her dancing nude. She said it might be a good job for her because she likes dancing and she likes to be naked. She said they told her the men were not allowed to touch her and that was important. She said that if they touched her, that would be prostitution and she didn't want to be a prostitute. I didn't have the heart to tell her about lap dances.
We talked more, I wanted her to trust me. Finally I asked, "Would you dance nude for me for a nice tip?" and she said yes, of course. She was very excited when I offered her 100. She reminded me I couldn't touch her. Can I touch myself? I asked. "Oh, that's up to you," she replied. Ok, seemed like a lot for self-service, but I was pretty worked up by now. I pulled into a hotel and she asked "What are you doing? "Lets get a room," I said. She freaked and said she wasn't ready, it would have to be another day. I told her it was too far for me to come back out another day. She told me I was treating her like a prostitute and that I should just let her out. I watched her perfect body walk away, but my boner remained. I stopped at an AMP in West Hollywood on the way home to work out the kinks. I felt like a fisherman who had one on the line, but it got away.

rawdogg79

Are you going to follow up?
VIP User

winnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant futurewinnerinbed has a brilliant future

I worked on Santa Monica and Wilcox at Honda of Hollywood that is a known TV/TS area some are very convincing also. Straight women do not walk that street. Be careful Eddie Murphy was cause on that street with a TS.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerinbed View Post
I worked on Santa Monica and Wilcox at Honda of Hollywood that is a known TV/TS area some are very convincing also. Straight women do not walk that street. Be careful Eddie Murphy was cause on that street with a TS.
Yeah, too good to be true....
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Even if she is a straight female, this is going to be trouble.
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

bro.....she is a full fledged nut case.... you better pass or she will claim rape or chop off your cock when you fall asleep
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

OK, to answer the questions: 1. This was absolutely a 100% very feminine female and she wasn't "streetwalking." I picked her up by Bundy and SM. 2. Yea, she IS completely loony-tunes and she might be the type that would cut 'em off or scream rape at the drop of a hat. 3. Because of that, I'm not going to follow up. I figure I got out of there cheap and I'm going to cut my losses. Don't need a nut-job to upset my domestic bliss.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Dude, I'll take my chances! Lol. Pm me her number.
Unread December 26th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

If this happened just the other day, why not call her back and offer to take her out? It's not prostitution if you don't pay for sex and this fruit cake sounds like she can be talked into just about anything so long as it makes sense to her.

I'm wondering why you offered to pay her anything? You gave her 2 free rides and could have just suggested that she practice her dancing with you - to have a better chance at getting a job stripping. She said she likes dancing and being naked and all you would be doing is letting her do what she likes while also helping her practice for a potential job.

She was also right - you were treating her like a prostitute. Calling her back may lead to something but since it was left with her telling you that she felt like you were treating her like a prostitute then the odds are pretty low.

Last edited by Obsessive; December 26th, 2015 at 12:38 PM.
Unread December 26th, 2015
Senior Dog

/QUOTE I'm wondering why you offered to pay her anything? You have her 2 free rides and could have just suggested that she practice her dancing with you - to have a better chance at getting a job stripping. She said she likes dancing and being naked and all you would be doing is letting her do what she likes while also helping her practice for a potential job.

She was also right - you were treating her like a prostitute. Calling her back may lead to something but since it was left with her telling you that she felt like you were treating her like a prostitute then the odds are pretty low.[/quote]

You're right. If I had been patient I probably could have talked her into anything. I guess nearly 40 years of mongering have taught me to be very impatient (I am used to getting laid in 30 minutes or less) and my default setting is to offer cash for what I want. I thought all her talk about being poor was a hint to me. I am not calling her back though. She was so wacky its scary. I can't have wacky in my life. It even makes me nervous that she has my number