Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 18th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default Anybody have to get "verified?"

at AMPs like The Library in San Diego. They want your name, cell phone, work phone, "subject" (by which I guess they mean occupation, which also proves they are not run by well-educated people), nationality, and email address. I suppose it is all to avoid LE, but that is as useless as the old hooker lore about asking if a client is a cop (they all have internet access, but cannot spend 5 minutes to research this street myth). I'd like to go there, because from the reviews it seems all the girls provide GFE and their prices are reasonable, but I'm a bit uncomfortable with providing all that info, especially the work phone. If any of you who posted reviews on The Library happen to be reading this, or anybody else who may just know the procedure from a similar organization, can you tell me if you can post a fake name? (like a cop doing a sting operation would--are you reading this you mamasan dolts?)
Unread October 18th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

This is only a problem if you're a die hard about honesty. If your mongering is regular, just get one of those virtual offices for $40/mo where a secretary answers the phone. Make up a name and print up business cards for your bogus business and name so if you're asked for it when you meet then it will match. Domains & free email on those domains cost $12/yr.
Unread October 19th, 2015
VIP User

If you go through all that Obsessive, then your handle really fits. I'm not going through all that rigmarole. On their verification form, for work phone I entered "retired." I just got an email from them asking for a listed home phone number. I replied asking just what exactly is their safety concern that makes them be so intrusive into a prospective client's personal life? I don't think I'll hear back from them, and I wouldn't be sorry, as they're beginning to creep me out.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I had a place in Lomita ask for my cell number and they called it right there to make sure it rang. Then they said whenever I come back to give them the last 4 numbers of my cell so they can verify me. This way they know i was there before and fucked without arresting them I guess LOL
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Not that long ago I was asked to send a copy of my Drivers license and some other BS I can't remember. My rating were over a year old but I told them to fuck off. This gave me an excuse to go try someone new gals on there to get my ratings current again so I guess I should thank them for that.

Seriously just get a few 1/2hr appts for 100-140 and have the gals rate you. Once you get 3 or 4 in your network you should be good to go. I have given my work number out a few times over the years and one time they called and asked for me it wasnt a big deal to me but I understand that people want to be totally anonymous. My mistake is that I have cancelled my HX membership a few times over the years.....don't ever do that even if you are married.
VIP User

This is not a hook-up site like HX but an AMP. I would never give either my dr. license. Plenty of other options.