Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 22nd, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default BP searching not worth it

Looking for a good girl on BP is a mugs game--sure, once in while you find something good, but usually you end up wasting your time. A lot of them you call and call, and when they finally do answer and you set up something later, you call later a dozen times and they don't answer! Most of their pictures--10, maybe 20 years out of date (if not of someone else entirely) and they either have gained 100 pounds or look like your grandmother. When they say in their ad they'll do anything to please you, that means anything except 2 or 3 dozen no-nos and it ususally ends up being a hand job with "don't touch my hair" attitude. I'd guess about 80% of them have voices that sound like they've smoked two packs a day for 20 years, or else they're just a little short on the estrogen. A lot of them are dead lays, or hand job with condom while they answer their phone.
Some of this is from my own experience, some from reading others' reviews. If you really have money to burn, you can get the $300-$500 an hour girl with whom you have a much better chance to have a GFE, but as for me, I'm sticking to the good old reliable Asian MP.
Unread June 23rd, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, i no longer question on how dumb men can get when it cums to junior and how many of us are out there! Isnt that why we come here, at the least, put at little advantage to our hobby?

I use to wonder on how the fuk can a few of these places ever stay in business for as long as they do with worn out, unfriendly laundry gals. Imho, i think there are so many uninformed mongers cumming and going that the bp girls and the run down laundry gals can keep the cash flowing. Its amazing when you do the math!
Unread June 23rd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I use to wonder on how the fuk can a few of these places ever stay in business for as long as they do with worn out, unfriendly laundry gals. Imho, i think there are so many uninformed mongers cumming and going that the bp girls and the run down laundry gals can keep the cash flowing. Its amazing when you do the math!
Ain't that the truth. I know one MMS, and her philosophy is that even if a monger gets everything he wants, the odds are still good that he'll only come once, maybe twice, then move on. So her take on this is, fuck 'em! Why should she try? She figures good customer service is a waste of time. We can be our own worst enemies sometimes.

Of course, it's our environment too. We are saturated with rent-a-pussy (or rent-a-hand) places in SoCal, so we can easily float around like bees going from flower to flower. Same is true for the consumer side of the business. There are so many mongers around here, that there are more than enough to go around, even with a plethora of providers.
Unread June 23rd, 2013
Junior Puppy

rick_brown33

I thought I was the only one that felt this way. Here are some of my back page experiences:

1. Not the person in the photo
2. Call and got through. called when I got to the spot I was told and got no answer.
3. Person gave a great massage, but was much older in the picture and had a gut.
4. Upsale and don't touch me.
5. Found one good person, but she is not on there anymore.

I have had better experiences on Craigslist.

I still don't know why I continue to search backpage for a good person.
Unread June 24th, 2013
VIP User

Yes, Aloha, union-power in the form of these reviews can help us against the unscrupulous rip-offs out there. But the reviews for bp girls are of little help when they flit from place to place, cannot be contacted, or are given thumbs up by a reviewer whose taste for beauty perhaps reflects his own hapless condition. With the MP girls, you know they are all going to be between 5s and 7s--sure some are a little aged, but the Asians seem to age well. Plus if you are really turned off by one, you can just take the massage and leave a $10 tip, if any, whereas if you walk into a motel room and are met with a 300 lb. rhino (they all disguise their fat so well in the pics), you feel embarrassed, disappointed, yet don't want to hurt their feelings, and it usually turns into a miserable experience or just time wasted if you have the cajones to just walk out. And the chances of being ripped off by a pimp are zero at an MP, but I have read of some instances of that at independents, as well as other kinds of skullduggery.
Yes, we all like variety, but decreasing the frequency of your visits, by self-service or will power, will help with that. Even married guys enjoy sex sometimes.
Unread June 24th, 2013
VIP User

Rick brown 33, you still use Craigslist? What category? And what do you get? I thought it was only a place for gays and scam girls trying to get you to join a web site.
Unread June 25th, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I should have heeded this thread's advice. i just got burned by a BP poster. One of those thick in all the right places posts. I guess her post was aiming for ass men because one of her ass cheeks alone was as big as the two of mine combined. And... no tits.
Unread June 26th, 2013
Junior Puppy

wayne root is infamous around these parts

This thread means that I'm not alone with respect to being pessimistic about scoring on backpage.

Oh yeah, and then there's the screening.

The AMP workers simply care about being treated with respect and getting paid.

American women on backpage care about much, much more. They still want the men to compete for them, like regular dating.
Unread June 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

When I am in the mood for lower end prositutes where anything goes, I find redbook to be much more reliable then backpage.
Unread June 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Bubble butt Bubble butt momma got a bubble butt bubble butt

Redbook you can search the phrase BBFS and some offer it. You see a lot more detailed menus on there and some chicks are 420 friendly if thats your thing...kinda like the willd west of sex if thats what u wanna call it....just hope the pimp dont crack u on the back of your skull as you enter the room.....Another whitey fell for the creampie ad