Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 16th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold
Default Attractive incarcerated woman seeking pen pals Attractive Asian-Latina.... - 38

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/Wom...na-38/29729270

Attractive incarcerated woman seeking pen pals for friendship, possibly more. 45 years & older only please. IF interested please send intro letter , photo, and contact info to:
Roxanne Perdigone W60933
C.I.W. SPHU 218
Po Box 8100
Corona , CA 92878-8100

I am going to write here what should I say to her ?
Unread March 16th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Ask why she 's in the joint.
Unread March 16th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Ask if they have a room for conjugal visits.
Unread March 16th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

She looks like the woman who cut her husbands dick off and put it in a hotdog bun, topped with chili, mustard and onions... And ate it.
Unread March 16th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Ask him how big his dick is, since it might be yours to play with soon... LOL
Unread March 17th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

I will ask her but her letters will be screened.
I can not ask too much.
Unread March 25th, 2013
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I had a white girlfriend once. She wasn't a prostitute but she was a total bar whore. She ended up going to Chowchilla and served three years for selling meth. When she came out she was hotter than before.

She got some prison ink including a crude neck tatoo and when I picked her up she had on tennis shoes without laces. She even got her hair braided like a real ghetto girl The first week of sex was the best I've ever had. I was ready to marry her and let her go back to her old ways. However she got off meth and booze and she became an absolute bore. Now she is a typical suburban wife with two kids. What a shame.

Last edited by tjinla2001; March 25th, 2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: spelling
Unread March 25th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

The women in jail don't tend to be as hardcore as the men in my experince as i used to work there. that said she must have some kind of major malfunction other wise she would not be there.

Then again some girls are very hardcore crazy. They are the exception not the rule though. usually the women are in there for drug offences. But maybe? i don't know. I am still sending money to the philippines some would say that is a waste.
Unread March 26th, 2013
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Somehow, I don't think this is gonna end well.

OTOH, If this becomes a book, I will definitely read it.

The tat on her neck says to me she's likely got a gang background.
Unread March 26th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
I had a white girlfriend once. She wasn't a prostitute but she was a total bar whore. She ended up going to Chowchilla and served three years for selling meth. When she came out she was hotter than before.

She got some prison ink including a crude neck tatoo and when I picked her up she had on tennis shoes without laces. She even got her hair braided like a real ghetto girl The first week of sex was the best I've ever had. I was ready to marry her and let her go back to her old ways. However she got off meth and booze and she became an absolute bore. Now she is a typical suburban wife with two kids. What a shame.
that is actually an unusual success story...meth is very hard to kick...sorry you lost your whore though TJ