Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 26th, 2013
VIP User

brandon83 is infamous around these parts
Lightbulb Respect For Providers

Massage Providers deserve our respect. For me it has been less than a year and a half since I received my first "real" massage that was not of a medical nature, i.e., in a hospital. It has been less than six months since I started regularly visiting massage review websites such as MPreviews and ad sites like Craigslist and BP. The websites have provided valuable information about what services and providers are available in various cities. In my case it has been mainly Chicago, Vegas and the Phoenix area. For the most part the service I have received had been good, ranging from the non-sexual(commonly referred to as "legit") to the Full Service during which I had the fortunate opportunity, pleasure and satisfaction to experience the sight, touch and feel of a friendly, sensual, and desirable woman. I, like many men, do not experience this in our relationships. Some of us, for various reasons have no real relationships at all. Yes, it is understood that the good, positive experiences come research and effort with yes, some cost. It is not easy or possible in many cases to come up with $100 or more on average for this service. Where is the Blue Cross/Red Cross plan for massage? The best of these female providers of massage, bodywork and therapeutic touch are true angels in the world, especially to people in need. If I could afford it, I would partake every day. I have had some instances where I would received bad or sub-par service, but I would try address that in the tip process. At times I would be willing to return to a place, just be more choicy about who I allow to provide give service. I have walked out of places where I didn't get the right "vibe". I am certain that many of you have had similar experiences.

I have been dismayed recently hearing from providers I recently met directly or through website reviews about them being mistreated. I would ask you to be respectful in dealing with providers. Please respect them as women. What they provide is so valuable. Be fair when they show a willingness to be fair. Don't be brutal with them or unfairly withhold payment from them after they have given a reasonable effort to address your needs. The providers who repeatedly give bad or low-skilled or unskilled service will ultimately change or be unsuccessful in the field. Honest reviews by honest providers are very helpful. Certainly among you readers you have found this. I invite you to contribute to this forum with positive feedback.
Unread January 26th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Nice sermon, padre, but I have to wonder, how old are you? You seem pretty naive. First of all, those of us who treat providers with respect don't need you to tell us to. And those of us who are assholes will only laugh at you for your efforts. Do you just like to hear yourself talk? Nothing wrong with that, I guess. I'm guilty of that myself. But seriously, your post sounds rather condescending and theatrical. Have a nice day.
Unread January 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Lol asiansam, I couldn't have said it better myself. This guy sounds like a naive douche bag. And you're exactly right sam, all of us guys will either treat them with respect or be assholes to them regardless of what brandon has to say. I'm assuming he's 29 (the 83 in his name could be his yob), so yeah, he's a newbie and a very bright one at that!
Unread January 28th, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Brandon, enjoy the ride.
Unread February 1st, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

To you rectal aperatures who came down on Brandon83, it doesn't hurt to be reminded once in a while to try to be considerate of these women who allow us to use them in the most intimate ways that any human being can be used.
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Of course our default should be to be respectful and kind to providers, even though all providers' attitudes towards clients are not the same. It is sad to know that some guys are abusive assholes from the get-go. Asiansam's comment was not to disagree with the intent of the post, just the preachy naiive way he went about it. It was a dose of reality that most of us will be respectful because we are anyway without the sermon, and the ones who aren't will never be persuaded however well-intended the post.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
Of course our default should be to be respectful and kind to providers, even though all providers' attitudes towards clients are not the same. It is sad to know that some guys are abusive assholes from the get-go. Asiansam's comment was not to disagree with the intent of the post, just the preachy naiive way he went about it. It was a dose of reality that most of us will be respectful because we are anyway without the sermon, and the ones who aren't will never be persuaded however well-intended the post.
Exactly. Well said sir.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Feiji View Post
To you rectal aperatures who came down on Brandon83, it doesn't hurt to be reminded once in a while to try to be considerate of these women who allow us to use them in the most intimate ways that any human being can be used.
Au contraire, it does hurt, or is at least annoying, for smug little douche bags to give unsolicited patronizing lectures to grown men, no matter what the subject matter. We should be considerate to everyone, providers or not. Let's keep in mind that these women who let us use them so intimately are not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, but out of the desire to get some cash. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a job. It doesn't make them Florence Friggin' Nightingale. If I wanted to read sycophantic praise from White Knights for women who sell sex I'd be on TER, not MPR.
Unread February 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

The guys on this board dont have to be reminded to not be violent or rip-off the providers. This comes across like a public service announcement to treat your hookers well. LOL. We are all trying to get the most mileage from the girl for the least money and they are trying to get the most money for the least mileage. I can only respond from my perspective which is that I dont rip girls off but I have received substandard service many times from different girls.....so I really think Brandon needs to go onto the provider websites and post a public service announcement to remind the hookers to provide us guys with excellent service and to not rip guys off. Seems fair to me, he can put a copy of what he posts in this thread.
Unread February 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Its kind of like guns laws. The type of people that need to hear the message, they are the last ones that will hear it.
Why not lecture me about how wrong it is to backhand children or seniors because they aren't listening to me. Because I shouldn't need to be told what is right and wrong. If I need to hear it, I probably won't be listening.