Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Nice topic, one of my favorite parts of this hobby is going to legit shops and finally "conquering" the masseuse and getting a HJ and lots of times more. I have a few but I'll start with one of my favorites. The place is still open and it's called Millenium Health Care in Riverside. All reviews on all sites indicate this place is strictly legit. Well, about four years ago I went for the hell of it to see how the girls looked. I knew it was legit but I was in the area (unfortunately) so I popped in. Back then, the receptionist was a fucking HOTTIE! She never did massage, but damn was she hot. So I go to the room and a few minutes later a very cute Korean chick came in and told me her name was Hayley. She was probably 28-31, had a thin figure, jet black hair and a really cute face. I got a 2 hour massage and even though it was 100% legit, it was fucking awesome. Backwalking, deep tissue, everything. I left there honestly not caring that I had just "struck out" by getting a legit massage, that's how good it was. Plus, we got along really well so it was nice talking to her. Her being cute didn't hurt either, lol. I went back to see her a few more times and each time things got a little better. It started with her massaging my inner thighs so that the outside of her fingers would be touching my balls which felt great. I told her I liked it so she would do it for about 10 minutes straight. She would also sit on my back and kind of grind onto my spine a little. I jokingly told her that was my favorite part of the massage-just to let her know it was ok. Once she knew I liked it, she would do it even more, it was hot. After the third or 4th visit I finally got a HJ with full on make out sessions. Next it was getting her pants and panties down for lots of FIV, she would even show me how she liked it so I could get her to cum. Never got to BJ or FS but she made plenty of hints that she was single and would like to go to lunch or dinner with me. I know if I would have taken her up on it FS would be easy, but my circumstances didn't permit that. The spa is still open but Hayley is long gone. She told me she was going to start her own high end spa in the valley somewhere. As with most of the girls I see, I got bored and stopped seeing her after I hit my peak. She was a lot of fun and I hope she's doing well.
Unread December 13th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

good stories...
sometimes, your "legit" masseuse works at other shops that provide happy endings. Or a HE masseuse also works at a FS joint. I always ask where else they work at.
Unread December 19th, 2017
VIP User

playern818 is infamous around these parts

A few years ago my wife suggested a place she went to. I was more into the "alternate" MP's, but I do occasionally need a good legit massage, so off I went. Annie was my provider, cute, mid 30's, nice face and body, and no hints of extras. Price was great, and I left $10 as a tip. I'd go back about once a month, always book Annie, and always expected an awesome, legit session. One day, I thought I noticed her leaning against my arms/ hands more than usual, so at the end of the session, instead of just tipping and going, I gave her a hug. She responded and smiled and I told her I look forward to our next session. Time comes, and this time I leave $40 on the table where I know she'll see it. That was all she needed. Wonderful massage, tentative approach to the HJ (which was awesome), and dam broken. It was so cute watching her work my crank and putting her finger on my mouth when I started to cum. She eventually moved on, as did I. Best part was I could tell the wife I was going to get a massage, put the house fee on the card, and no one was the wiser.
Unread April 1st, 2018
VIP User

needagoodmassa

I had a crazy experience at Younique Spa in Irvine a few months ago. It's very legit in the same Shopping Center as Daily Grill, Core Power Yoga, and a UPS Store. Very nice place, 2 girls and 1 man working. Uniforms. I read about it on Yelp, lots of reviews and I just wanted a nice massage. Morning special $35 for 1 hour.

On the flip, the woman (Aya) said, "would you like a HJ or BJ?" I couldnt believe what was happening. There is no door just a curtain. I opted for the later and it was CIM.

I called the next week and she no longer is working there.