Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 15th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

You may be right, and it may be a learning experience for warrior, I tend to think of it sparingly but afterwards, or else I would lose my nerve. If I have a good time with one and take some precautions, like mouthwash right before and after along with her it makes you feel better at least. Also do a full shower after a full session usually or a thorough hot towel wipedown and use the john with a full leak after. Rinse out the channel so some fuglies don't have a chance to swim upstream and find a home. But if you worry about it going in I think it kills the mood.
Unread June 16th, 2017

cchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond reputecchriswake31 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
if you smell mouth wash on her breath you know for sure that she was giving head just before you arrived. and with the many girls that don't use any mouth wash, you will get her tongue along with cchriswake31 jizz leftovers down your throat
Since 2014, I prefer expelling my "extras" in orifices below the waist
Unread June 16th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchriswake31 View Post
Since 2014, I prefer expelling my "extras" in orifices below the waist
Where were they deposited Before 2014?

Wait... Forget it!
Unread June 16th, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

How many mongers kissed Anna from Foot Reflexology in Westminster? And how many will admit to it?
Unread June 17th, 2017
VIP User

MIMI_TW is infamous around these parts
Default DFKing a rarely reviewed girl

@funtimes. I agree with not DFKing typically with girls who have reviews for BBBJing. Even if they do bring their toothbrush to work rather than using mouthwash. But to say you only DFK with "MP girls who only have reviews for HJs" you are fooling yourself when you say "the odds are a lot lower" that they're "potentially blowing guys." The only way to know that is to have been in the room with her for every session.

I suggest not basing it on her reviews. The most popular girls don't get reviewed much. There's a reason for that. It's usually because they are being "kept under the radar" by a multitude of chachis or loyal Mongers that don't want anyone to know about their little BBBJ and/or FS girl. I'd actually say attractive (attitude &/or looks) Providers that don't have many reviews say after 6 months or a year of staying at one place..and always being hard to book if you don't call early..are at the very least BBBJing "their favorite regulars" throughout the day. That could be 3 Mongers one day..or quite a few more than that..depending on how many they see on a busy weekday.

My advice would be try to be the "1st customer of the day" at your favorite MP. This way you at least minimize taste testing other Monger's fluids in her mouth. I know for me, I can safely say my ATF most likely brushed before leaving the house..so any residual fluids I have to contend with are mainly her bf/SD's from that morning.

Or..just don't DFK with your ATF. That's kind of tough because that's one of the reasons she's your ATF..in this day & age of GFE (DFKing) being one of the main reasons why someone's your ATF. Versus back in the day when your faves were well-reviewed FSers..who we typically didn't see because of their DFKing abilities.

You can almost completely replace the word DFK in my references above with the word DATY and still have the same phenomena hold true. If you're penetrating her flower regularly with your tongue, most likely she's a lot of Monger's "under the radar" fave because she really enjoys DATY. So again, unless you're the "1st Monger of the day," there's all kinds of fluids you'll most likely be taste-testing if you catch her early in the day. Just my humble opinion of course. I could be way off here...but I doubt it.

[quote=funtimes07;90743]I definitely don't DFK with chicks who's menus includes BJ's, especially BBBJ's, lol. I only DFK with MP girls who only have reviews for HJ's. I know that doesn't mean they could potentially be blowing guys, but odds are a lot lower. Somehow that helps me... lol[/QUOT
Unread June 19th, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

This little conundrum about dfk with girls who are famous for their bbbj skills reminds me of the infamous Sony from SM Oriental #2 (long since closed) Needless to say she was a friendly, horny and eager-to-please lady with very few boundaries. She used to jump on top of me and stick her tongue as far down my throat as she could get it. She wasn't a great kisser, she just enjoyed tickling your tonsils with her tongue. Then she'd start a bbbj with all kind of licking and slurping with the occasional rim job thrown in. Then she'd move into a 69 position and stick her smelly box into your face and expect you to daty and this was something I usually faked. If you were a regular at all she often tried to mount cowgirl style without a cover and that was usually where I stopped her although she snuck it past me the first time I was with her. I didn't worry about all the cross contamination because it was always such an adventure that I just let her run the ride. But when I got home from a Sony session, I could not take a hot enough shower or use enough soap or gargle enough Listerine. Any antibiotics in the medicine cabinet were immediately swallowed. Never did catch anyting from her as far as I know. She was one of Ichi's favorites I remember. I cherish the memories. Can't be too squeamish in this hobby.
Unread June 24th, 2017
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

I recommend listerine.
Unread July 1st, 2017
VIP User

bookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud of

I could have been worse.....she could be rimming guys. I've seen guys write about DFK with Anal Annie and I'm thinking dude, she just had her tongue 3 inches up my ass.
Unread July 1st, 2017
VIP User

MIMI_TW is infamous around these parts

Let this be a reminder to all of you self-serving Mongers that love to detail how well your Provider rims you..and then your throat starts hurting you later that evening. Looks like someone forgot to stop DFKing after the rim fest.
Unread July 16th, 2017
Junior Puppy

hanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to beholdhanzo7 is a splendid one to behold

Hope you guys not kissing tina in encino ,she eats everyones asses.