Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 24th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

I took a class at LBCC once and I had a field day , especially after helping with the homework labs and paying for lunch and no one even got jealous either and I still stay in touch with one
Unread December 24th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the Viet Bars in Long Beach. Dragon Inn, Ace of Hearts, Kim Mi and the list goes on. They were essentially hostess bars but if the girl liked you or you had a little game you could take them home. The ones I met never asked for money. Banged more than I could count and in typical Vietnamese fashion if a girl heard you fucked "so and so" from the bar down the street she would throw herself at you to "one up" the competition. They all knew immediately who fucked who. The bamboo pipeline was faster than AT&T!
Some of my best memories came from those places!
Unread December 25th, 2016
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Are you the one who hooked me up with the art student from UCLA around 2005...I think I spent a whopping $50 for a BJ in the back of my car with tinted windows in one of the UCLA parking structures. I remember that girl asked if we could pass by the In-N-Out drive through after the deed...jeez, those were the days...prime pickings.
Not me, I was not living in LA back then.
Unread December 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I miss the Viet Bars in Long Beach. Dragon Inn, Ace of Hearts, Kim Mi and the list goes on. They were essentially hostess bars but if the girl liked you or you had a little game you could take them home. The ones I met never asked for money. Banged more than I could count and in typical Vietnamese fashion if a girl heard you fucked "so and so" from the bar down the street she would throw herself at you to "one up" the competition. They all knew immediately who fucked who. The bamboo pipeline was faster than AT&T!
Some of my best memories came from those places!
Sounds a lot like Sam's Hoffbrau in DTLA 10-15 years ago, except the girls were Latinas. It was easy to compete in there with the mostly blue collar crowd that frequented it (or might still...haven't been there in 8 years).