Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 21st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
2 different types of situations:
  • Taxi Dancing/Hostess Clubs were (at least back in the 90's), for the most part, legit, in the sense that you got what you came for. It could be as cheap as you wanted it to be. (Albeit, you could spend good money, too.)
  • The other clubs were scams. And, they did take advantage of your wallet, with high priced drinks and crazy upsells. Not to be racist sounding, but they were mostly bikini and billiard Bars that catered to a mostly Hispanic clientele. But even then, they didn't represent the norm. Just a few bad places.
The hostess/dance clubs were mostly legit, though some did have make-out couches in the back. The hustles went on outside the clubs. Guys would get so excited when some girl gave them her phone number. I think it was against club policy to date customers, but you know how that goes. Again, I think there's something on USASG about that.

The Hollywood bikini bars were mostly legit or semi-legit and the clientele was diverse, with a lot of whitey's. And I mean guys who had money. Some of them, anyway. The Cameo, One For The Road, The Gold-digger, etc. The dancers would chat guys up between their on-stage performances and try to get them to buy them drinks. Some of the girls would see guys away from the bar, and some guys made fools of themselves as a result.

I guess it depends on the area. I think Sam's Hofbrau was/is mostly Hispanic. Same for the billiard bars. However, a lot of gentlemen's clubs (strip clubs) are in non-white areas, but there sure seems to be a lot of pale faces lining the stage. The thing is, these girls learn fast what the game is, and some choose to play it, no matter how legit a place tries to be. Kind of like massage parlors.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Yeah, I knew I saw something about it here once.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Hostess-Clubs
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I wish I could time travel to 2003 when I could find real college non-pros for real cheap on Craigslist...back then most girls didn't even have one digital picture of themselves and I would just take a chance based on their description...8 times out of 10 they would be hot...the other 2 times I would just dim down the lights and enjoy that they were at least young college students doing this for the first time I remember several girls who faxed me a picture of themselves in black and white...that doesn't really work, but it was better than nothing back in the dark ages before camera and/or smartphones became common.
You speak my language.
Unread December 22nd, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Why is it that everything was better in the past? I mean, in the beginning all internet content was full of opportunities and less fraud. But then over time, the good is driven out and the crap is the norm in most media. Like Craigslist, SA, etc.
I think this is a unique characteristic of the internet.
BTW, back in the 90s there were some amazing providers found in the paper LA Xpress; now it's all crap.
Unread December 22nd, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Now we have fuck buddy messages....I'm .6 miles from you!
Unread December 23rd, 2016
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
Why is it that everything was better in the past? I mean, in the beginning all internet content was full of opportunities and less fraud. But then over time, the good is driven out and the crap is the norm in most media. Like Craigslist, SA, etc.
I think this is a unique characteristic of the internet.
BTW, back in the 90s there were some amazing providers found in the paper LA Xpress; now it's all crap.
With every new discovery over time it gets exploited then oversaturated and then it draws the pieces of shit of humanity, gets overexposed. The barrier to entry becomes too low. Any knuckle-dragger can use the Internet now and nothing disappears so the legit quality girls who care about their reputations get harder to find.

Back in the mid-2000s I used to find and hook up with white girls in their early 20s so easy for so little money compared to now.

What we need is a resource most people use for common life needs (so it's popular) where many near-broke college-age girls congregate that overlaps with a facility to advertise monger needs (for hire) that isn't on anyone's radar to police or exploit, by media or spammers. With the current state of the Internet - good luck with that.
Unread December 24th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
With every new discovery over time it gets exploited then oversaturated and then it draws the pieces of shit of humanity, gets overexposed. The barrier to entry becomes too low. Any knuckle-dragger can use the Internet now and nothing disappears so the legit quality girls who care about their reputations get harder to find.

Back in the mid-2000s I used to find and hook up with white girls in their early 20s so easy for so little money compared to now.

What we need is a resource most people use for common life needs (so it's popular) where many near-broke college-age girls congregate that overlaps with a facility to advertise monger needs (for hire) that isn't on anyone's radar to police or exploit, by media or spammers. With the current state of the Internet - good luck with that.
Are you the one who hooked me up with the art student from UCLA around 2005...I think I spent a whopping $50 for a BJ in the back of my car with tinted windows in one of the UCLA parking structures. I remember that girl asked if we could pass by the In-N-Out drive through after the deed...jeez, those were the days...prime pickings.
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
The LAXPress was a monger's Recycler back before the internet took over. The only problem is you had to rush to get out of your car, get a copy from the newsrack, and rush back in without anyone spotting you as a pervert !

I remember reading about Taxi Dancing/Hostess Clubs in the LA Weekly about 10-15 years ago. Is it still around? How was your experience?
Yep, I did that too, LOL. Also, I remember back in the early days of CL, some of the photos were actually scans of ads in LAXpress. Yes, fake photos were there from the very beginning. At least they put some effort into it. Scanners in those days were the size of a small refrigerator.
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post

Community colleges are goldmines. The one near me, 9 out of 10 are bangable. 1 out of 4 is model material. I wish I knew how to 'tap' into that rich, gold-bearing vein.
VIP User

shenyang
Default Friend Finder

I was into the Bar Life in the 70-80s.Last call time there was always a few gals that needed a ride home.some would would reward you with either a HJ or BJ if you took them to Dennys too.