Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 4th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting With New Girls 101

I invade their space right off, even if they gesture for me to lay down, if I am unknown; if I am attracted to them. By that I mean I get up close and personal and try to get some kisses and feels of their tits then ass, both sides and pull them to me early so even if they are shy and really want to give you massage first they know what your intentions are upfront . If they are randy they will probably go out to get kit including wash cloth then come back . If they put you face down because you were upfront it will allow them to consider and learn your body as they rub and open their sensual thoughts if they are happy that you were direct early. I think one of the ways guys don't get too much from some providers is they send mixed signals or just don't indicate they are desirous of passion and intimacy. I have had some girls ask me "Do you want me?" because they are looking for validation and don't want to give their best to every Tom, Dick or Harry unless they feel wanted. Being direct clears the air...they don't like to wonder.If some girls don't feel desire from a guy they wonder why he showed up. Once they know you want it usually you will get it. Guys who are wishy-washy put the girls on ice. Just a few thoughts. Doesn't really matter about how you heard of them or who sent you. That would be something if she asks about it. Sometimes I say Jeff sent me, but only if they ask. if they ask they are fishing if you are LE or a monger. Touching them on ass or breasts or pussy and one of former let's them know you can't possibly be LE especially how sensual and intimate your touch is. I saw someone today I did not know and it worked perfectly. That story later.

Last edited by marsean; November 5th, 2016 at 12:17 AM.
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future

Sounds like what Trump is accused of doing...except not in a massage parlor.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I do what you mention right away only in a FS AMP. In a HE/legit massage AMP, I actually do enjoy the legit massage part, so I only go into Trump Mode after the "turn over please" stage.

My experience has been that if restrain myself from going into Trump Mode early on at the HE/legit massage places, they'll actually provide a much better quality massage, for the entire 1 hour I paid for. Otherwise they give a half-ass massage and short you on the time because they know you're a Trump perv there just to get your sausage stroked real quick.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I do what you mention right away only in a FS AMP. In a HE/legit massage AMP, I actually do enjoy the legit massage part, so I only go into Trump Mode after the "turn over please" stage.

My experience has been that if restrain myself from going into Trump Mode early on at the HE/legit massage places, they'll actually provide a much better quality massage, for the entire 1 hour I paid for. Otherwise they give a half-ass massage and short you on the time because they know you're a Trump perv there just to get your sausage stroked real quick.

VIP, the part about the FS AMP would be right, but some other Amps which are theoretically legit or legit/HE massage suddenly become more accommodating. In an FS amp may wind up just continuing into the fun time and get a slight rub at the end, in a legit/HE amp it probably does more to expand the boundaries, and I very seldom wind up in a totally legit amp but if I do the boundaries usually become stretched too. It is really pretty funny to read a whole mess of no HE reviews from a wide variety of mongers and wind up getting way more than any of the reviews posted or her phone number on a business card handed to you or an offer to take her number on your phone in case it is a management issue for her to do anything other than massage. I'm not saying I would be forcing myself on anyone beyond what they allow or are comfortable with, hence the willingness to relax on table for a nice massage once they know I have further interests. I cannot remember more than a couple of times that it was a complete bust to go that route. Even one who allowed way more than the rep of the place and with persistence and patience went the whole 9 yards on the first visit with her with the admonition not to let anyone know, of course. I can say yes, again this would all pertain to where I were interested in them thinking they were attractive to me for starters. In other cases if not attracted, it was just the whole massage, and maybe an offer from them at the end for some sort of extras. That is when they have had the time to get used to your body and either feel good about it or just want a few more bucks, no?
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHNFMS View Post
Sounds like what Trump is accused of doing...except not in a massage parlor.

Well Rich,
it is done slowly and gently after some eye contact which is where you usually size up each other mutually, so there is not much doubt as to what you are there for, which allows them time to back away in case they are adverse to anything. Hope that added clarity. No way do I persue anything not allowed or wanted. The "greeting" as it were could be no problem for most masseuses if they are anxious to start a rub when they see you are willing to lie down for one, in most cases. Again no need to push boundaries beyond what is not comfortable.
Unread November 5th, 2016
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future

Thank you for the clarification. The original post appeared to have a more "aggressive" tone to it. I agree that you have let them know what you want and there are different ways to do that, but not beyond boundaries.
Unread November 5th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHNFMS View Post
Thank you for the clarification. The original post appeared to have a more "aggressive" tone to it. I agree that you have let them know what you want and there are different ways to do that, but not beyond boundaries.

Yes, even more important that the touching described is getting the eye contact first before taking any action but you have to be able to judge their negotiating within the eye contact that will give you the clue if they are open to a physical way of a "hello greeting" following up on what you believe was understood with the eye contact. It does take practice to quickly interpret the eye contact, and if there does not seem to be any common ground or sensual come on looks on their part, it may be useless at that point to do other than get a massage, but if no understanding achieved you could go to a quiet convo mode(which usually doesn't go) or just try the light touch while getting a massage, last resort if you are looking for some extras. This should make clear why the eye contact and being direct works way better if accepted.