Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 27th, 2016
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

no details. Just a threat and information how to process payment
Unread June 27th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
no details. Just a threat and information how to process payment
Lol. Pretty weak scam. Must be kids.
Unread June 28th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

So far have added mostly providers to my WeChat. One popped on Sunday that I had in address book with a friend request. They were so new to wechat that they did not yet have pic. But I went for it calmly and met up later to get kinks out. Not shabby at all. So far I also got civvies but haven't tried tapping that much except a few chats. Holy crap there are tons close by and if I get time may tap it more. Right now more than I can possibly tap. So far no outlandish requests. I guess it may be how you start off.
Unread June 28th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Ok, I consider myself a fairly intelligent guy. I work in the IT industry. I have the app and can see people nearby and send a greeting. I've searched and found profiles listed in this blog. But how do I save them or add them to my contacts? I've never gotten a response to any of my greetings. What am I missing.
Unread June 28th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Ok, I consider myself a fairly intelligent guy. I work in the IT industry. I have the app and can see people nearby and send a greeting. I've searched and found profiles listed in this blog. But how do I save them or add them to my contacts? I've never gotten a response to any of my greetings. What am I missing.
Go to "Contacts." Click on "Add Contacts" in the upper right corner. On the next screen, type in the ID, and then click on the search icon next to it. It will bring up the profile, and a "message" bar in green will display. Click that bar, and then compose and send a message/greeting. If the person responds or accepts your message, then you two will be in sync. If not, you're S.O.L. Hope that helps.
Unread June 28th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Go to "Contacts." Click on "Add Contacts" in the upper right corner. On the next screen, type in the ID, and then click on the search icon next to it. It will bring up the profile, and a "message" bar in green will display. Click that bar, and then compose and send a message/greeting. If the person responds or accepts your message, then you two will be in sync. If not, you're S.O.L. Hope that helps.

Ok, got it. Maybe there's hope for me yet. message a couple of girls near me. Let's see where this goes.
Unread June 29th, 2016
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

You have to go to New Contacts before you find Add Contacts. Or go to the bottom of the Contacts page and click on Invite friends to WeChat. Use the Invite Friends link if you already have the person in your email contacts, have exchanged messages, or have them as contacts on Facebook or Twitter....or use the Friend Radar, which is also in the menu when you click on Invite Friends. I think that last option is what you are looking for.
Unread June 29th, 2016
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
You have to go to New Contacts before you find Add Contacts.
My bad. Yes, you need to click on "New Friends" on the main "Contacts" page before the "Add Contacts" appears, but you can still click on the "+" sign in the upper right corner on the main "Contacts" page and the same option appears, so either way is good.
Unread June 29th, 2016
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

ok so i have a girl on my weechat that i want to block or have her not see me on... is that possible? thanks.
Unread June 29th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Asiansam gave you the best way and if you have their phone already in your phone address book as a provider, you are already to make a contact, and chances are slim you would be turned away.

There is another way that you may just get civvies or it may be harder to get to it but if they accept your invite you can spend time to find out. That way is go to Discover and pick People Nearby, click ok on GPS use, then go to upper right three verticle dots and click females only, then it scans a list of closest to further away. You may still be able to see providers if there is an indication, I stay away from business product selling there, but a lot of civvies (apparent) come up. Some with very juicy shots in their pic or pic albums. If you find what looks good, then click on their pic to open their profile. Near bottom is a green bar that says Send Greeting, click on it and choose green Add Contact. You will see a message where it says Request sent, wait for acceptance. Or you can cold call them with a message below instead which says 'say something', but that is pretty random. In any case, their profiles in some cases are pretty revealing and you may hit the jackpot.