Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 14th, 2015
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Good point ggherkin. I've been too busy lately to even attempt to see her, but she's still on my mind. Good thing work's been too crazy lately. This week will be no different, but I may be able to carve out some time. In the meantime, I'm doing a little research and looking at some other providers that can give me top notch GFE/massage service - great body, big tits, ass, good at DFK (I've been craving DFK lately), and dirty talk. Looks like my best bet is humaniplex, but I'm not a member yet and don't think I want to take the time - my nuts will bust before then. I guess what I'm really looking for is a hot babe, nice beautiful tits, great ass, pussy, and awesome personality and loves to dfk among other things. So far I've been setting my eyes on Hiroko in Costa Mesa, she seems to be the full package.
Unread September 15th, 2015
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Is Hiroko an indep and so does she have an ad could look at.? Of course if you want to PM me the info. that would be great. Thanks a lot.
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

You might want to try JennyV in Costa Mesa. She's on all the usual sites. Very pretty. Very friendly. Good kisser. Super clean. BBBJ. CFS. Happens to also be a good CMT. $260/hr last time I went.

Gherk
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks gherk. She looks hot and I may contact her. Big thanks for that info. I was hoping to slip out of my Brea area office for a quick hour or two today but the rain has seriously screwed things up. I may try something local if I can find, or just be patient and wait another day.
Unread September 16th, 2015
VIP User

Ok, so I ended up clearing my mind by getting some action with a big tit latina. More on that later. But as always happens, things just seemed to calm down and didn't seem that urgent once I blew my wad. Glad I'm giving myself a little more time to find that great FS girl, or go with the $500 action.
Unread September 21st, 2015
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

I remember I paid 300 for a tatted Latina that worked out of eagle rock, a really nice gal older and with a social conscious, I consider looking her up,again, her reviews from here seem to be gone, when's
Ver I get the urge to give her a go again my mank account sends me to 40 massage and handjob place.
Christie I believe was her name or perhaps she goes by Yolanda, any body else give her a go?