Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 15th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
I got contacted by a MMS after visiting the SFV yesterday. Having an interesting convo. After 20 years as a teacher in China, she came here to invest in a massage parlor.

So far, I have linked up with 3 very interesting Chinese women via WeChat - all of the ones I've had longer conversations with are the same age: 50. Seems an odd coincidence. Only banged one of two who seem attractive to me. The MMS isn't, but I'm a curious guy and wanting to hear the owner's perspective about running a CAMP. She's talking like the place is legit, but We'll see if she's just being cautious.
When you find out about their perspective, your jaw will drop! By the way they operate you would definitely know the place isn't run by someone with an MBA from Wharton Business School.

Last edited by Deezguy; July 15th, 2015 at 08:09 PM.
Unread July 16th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I have spoken to 4-5 girls now from WeChat that work massage gigs. 2 from Eden in Anaheim and one from another place. I have not had time to try any of them. Also I have found both Hanna and Lisa from Heavenly on WeChat.
Unread July 16th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the girls from Amazing Foot Massage in Hawaiian Gardens are out there.
Unread July 18th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
When you find out about their perspective, your jaw will drop! By the way they operate you would definitely know the place isn't run by someone with an MBA from Wharton Business School.
I haven't pursued the new one, but from dating a CAMP girl, I've discovered the MMS in at least one parlor is a sort of "guide" for FOB girls, providing them with guidance to get massage diplomas and giving them some minimal withholding taxed income to establish legitimacy.
Unread July 18th, 2015
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
I haven't pursued the new one, but from dating a CAMP girl, I've discovered the MMS in at least one parlor is a sort of "guide" for FOB girls, providing them with guidance to get massage diplomas and giving them some minimal withholding taxed income to establish legitimacy.
You know about the "diplomas"!
Unread July 18th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
You know about the "diplomas"!
Yep. $2500. Nice racket.
Unread July 31st, 2015

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylineseason View Post
One thing I wanted to point out is that if the girl asked you to meet at CVS or Walgreens and want you to buy itune card or something like that. Be aware and it's a scam.
I did find a few AAMPs in SGV in wechat. Most of them do incalls and some only do outcalls.
I just hit up one of these young looking girls and started a conversation with her. She asked me if I wanted to meet up with her and I said yeah sure. I got quoted some numbers and decided to give it a go until she asked me to meet up at CVS and proceeded to ask me to buy a $50 I tunes card. I remember reading about being wary of this scenario and immediately declined buying a $50 I tunes card. She stated it was for her safety and that it was just for the first time. She wanted to make sure I wasn't LE. I told her that I wasn't going to do it and she continued to press me and started telling me what we were going to be doing later. I proceeded to tell her, I thought you were afraid I was LE.

After some more back and forth, I told her I was just going to go home.

What a waste of time but at least I still have my $.
Unread August 3rd, 2015
Junior Puppy

skylineseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTown62 View Post
I just hit up one of these young looking girls and started a conversation with her. She asked me if I wanted to meet up with her and I said yeah sure. I got quoted some numbers and decided to give it a go until she asked me to meet up at CVS and proceeded to ask me to buy a $50 I tunes card. I remember reading about being wary of this scenario and immediately declined buying a $50 I tunes card. She stated it was for her safety and that it was just for the first time. She wanted to make sure I wasn't LE. I told her that I wasn't going to do it and she continued to press me and started telling me what we were going to be doing later. I proceeded to tell her, I thought you were afraid I was LE.

After some more back and forth, I told her I was just going to go home.

What a waste of time but at least I still have my $.
Good you still have your money in your pocket
Unread March 20th, 2016
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have spoken to 4-5 girls now from WeChat that work massage gigs. 2 from Eden in Anaheim and one from another place. I have not had time to try any of them. Also I have found both Hanna and Lisa from Heavenly on WeChat.
Not too long ago Lisa paged me on WeChat. She wanted me to visit her and she was selling purses on the side too.
Unread March 20th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo8888 View Post
Not too long ago Lisa paged me on WeChat. She wanted me to visit her and she was selling purses on the side too.
wow, selling "puss" on the side? Awesome...just kidding Asian diction joke