Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 1st, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
If you're only picking women when you're horny this is what happens. I try to communicate a decent amount before meeting up and I avoid women that I know are doing this as their only income. $200 is all you need, most that ask or expect more are not going to be worth the time. If you want the full GFE repeat pop total package what I discovered over the years is you need to go to the well-reviewed (TER) $300-$350 high end type but with those you need to accept it's a total show and they are cum dumpsters for 3 or 4 other men daily. When I first got into it was a total turn on for me and those women filled a need for me but now the thought of it repels me. I would rather meet up with a woman who it takes a little work to go from HJ to FS, it never goes above $200 and we get to know each other a little so there's no show or pretend and I don't get a feeling like I'm being hoodwinked.
Agreed. I love working the unworked, but do use the BP and HX $$ when I have some spare change...
Unread January 1st, 2015
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey chance, if u do meet kim some day don't forget to take the coke bottle
Unread January 2nd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo19 View Post
Hey chance, if u do meet kim some day don't forget to take the coke bottle
Roger that!