Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 26th, 2013
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drpleasure View Post
Yes indeed! I am sure a bunch of us did every girl ( Tina, Fong, Jenny, Wendy, etc.) at the old Guo Wua amp in Whittier. Even did group, and in the halls! Ah, those were great times!
Oh yeah, Doc, Guo Hua was one of my faves. Fong was truly a pro. Wendy was a bit weird but great fun. I did most of them but never could get to them all, as they rotated back and forth with their place in West Hollywood. Anyone have any clue on Fong's whereabouts?
Unread March 15th, 2013
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

i have...at new total there was a time in 2005 that i went every week and i went through nana,gucci,pipi,sue,candy,paula,lisa,and a girl that i only saw once there named coco. but that rotation was set there for the week at one point. even did sue and nana at the same time once...
Unread March 16th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I have a reverse story. Suuah told me she ws working at a busy amp in inglewood and the other 2 girls were no show. Suuah worked for 16 hours and did 13 guys. the mamasan had to shut the store becasue poor little Suuah could not take it any more.
Unread March 16th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
I have a reverse story. Suuah told me she ws working at a busy amp in inglewood and the other 2 girls were no show. Suuah worked for 16 hours and did 13 guys. the mamasan had to shut the store becasue poor little Suuah could not take it any more.
I was at Valley Chiro back in about 2005-06 and I used to be a fixture there and knew everyone. Bebe was my ATF but I liked Gaby too. I once got there at 7:30 right after work as usual and I noticed Gaby was in her street clothes. I was told she was leaving because she already had 18 customers that day!!! Bebe told me the girls used to average about 8 -10 customers a day at that place.
Unread March 16th, 2013
Junior Puppy

samgoody is infamous around these parts

If we're talking about Valley Chiro in Whittier off of Leffingwell then I knew that place very well before it closed down! Gabby there was and is still one of my favorites...I may have been one of those 18 guys that day! I still enjoy seeing her!
Unread March 16th, 2013
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Oh yeah, Doc, Guo Hua was one of my faves. Fong was truly a pro. Wendy was a bit weird but great fun. I did most of them but never could get to them all, as they rotated back and forth with their place in West Hollywood. Anyone have any clue on Fong's whereabouts?
What about Grace at Guo Hua tall passionate Chinese woman...is she still in the business ?
Unread March 16th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samgoody View Post
If we're talking about Valley Chiro in Whittier off of Leffingwell then I knew that place very well before it closed down! Gabby there was and is still one of my favorites...I may have been one of those 18 guys that day! I still enjoy seeing her!
Yes, Valley on Leffingwell. I also used to go to some house in LA to see Gaby. She even let me go BB after I knew her a while and back door was open a couple of times. If you know where she is now please send me a PM
Unread March 17th, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Fong is working at an amp in upland. Goes by the name Stacy.
Unread March 18th, 2013
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I wish I could have banged the whole AMP back at Hou's in Southgate. 20 providers, that would make some memories...
Unread March 18th, 2013
Junior Puppy

samgoody is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Yes, Valley on Leffingwell. I also used to go to some house in LA to see Gaby. She even let me go BB after I knew her a while and back door was open a couple of times. If you know where she is now please send me a PM
Check your PM's though I don't think the info will be very useful at the moment...