Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 14th, 2013

rsnbran is on a distinguished road

oh yeah, got them all @OA in montclair. except for lili, she had a stinky pussy, so i passed on that one.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by super8 View Post
Yes, at one point I "HIT" every girl working at Farr's over on Katella. I was relatively new to the hobby and Farr's was basically my training ground. I fucked everyone in there .... Jessica, Cindy, Kelly, Kim, Vivian, etc. Kelly was my favorite (she loved to fuck ... great attitude). She and Kim now work at New Stars and I have visited and fucked both of them several times at this location. I only visit Farr's every couple of months when I want to have a "special" session with Jessica; it's VERY HOT, VERY WET, and VERY SATISFYING. Otherwise, I am off "plowing" new fields.
YEP, me too. And ones not on the list.

And, who could forget the roster at Tokyo Accu in Inglewood. Yumi was always my Go-To after building a relationship with her. But, I swear I hit 15-20 different girls over there, over a 3 year period. And MMS, Chris, was it? I forget. I was in there once a week for a year (maybe a slight exaggeration, but damn close.) "Memries, Like the corners of my mind, Misty water-colored memories..."
VIP User

Rawrats

I porked Coco, Tina, Cece, Aileen, Yin and Mimi at Culver Massage.
Unread January 15th, 2013
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Back in the day when South Gate was the shit, when there were many MPs to choose from I was banging many many girls. I would have my favorites, but every time there would be a fresh new young girl I would try her out. Most of the time they were TIGHT and boring, so I would go back to a regular for my 5 star treatment.

I remember when I was going to this little MP on Imperial Hwy. and Garfield and I had every girl there, the part time MMs/ working girl there Suki was the best fuck. She was a K-girl in her 30's

Then this YOUNG Latina started there, it took me a month to get the full GFE from her. Then this young Latina would ask me about when I was with the other girls there. She asked if I would DFK this other Latina there ?
Then ask how could I fuck Suki with her hairy pussy ?
I thought that was funny.
DAM !!!! I miss mongering in South Gate.
And I really miss those young tight Latina's in South Gate.

It's hard to find a YOUNG TIGHT Latina now a days that loves to fuck and would say " Don't come yet !!! " I don't want you to come yet !!!!!! "
Unread January 16th, 2013
VIP User

luvbigrax

Back in the day I only went to OA in Inglewood. I most definitely banged all of the regular working girls there though I'm sure I missed a few of the short timers. OA still mt all time fave.
Unread January 20th, 2013
VIP User

froomie will become famous soon enough

I went through all the lineups when the SM/West LA places were around. Ginza was my favorite. I rarely hit MPs these days. . . . they used to be so good . . . .
Unread January 20th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Did it when I first became addicted to this game at Oriental Massage in Southgate on Florence and Garfield back in 2002. I went though the line up of mostly Kgirls along with some Thai and a Japanese provider. I've never found anywhere to compare to that place. I think they must have had 10 girls working at any one time there. 'Angela' was my fav, she gave her all everytime. Thought I had died and gone to Korean Heaven...
Unread January 21st, 2013
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Feiji View Post
Did it when I first became addicted to this game at Oriental Massage in Southgate on Florence and Garfield back in 2002. I went though the line up of mostly Kgirls along with some Thai and a Japanese provider. I've never found anywhere to compare to that place. I think they must have had 10 girls working at any one time there. 'Angela' was my fav, she gave her all everytime. Thought I had died and gone to Korean Heaven...
Do I remember... At one time I even had my own parking spot.
Unread January 21st, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
Do I remember... At one time I even had my own parking spot.
Amen to that!
Unread January 26th, 2013
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, Doc, Guo Hua was one of my faves. Fong was truly a pro. Wendy was a bit weird but great fun. I did most of them but never could get to them all, as they rotated back and forth with their place in West Hollywood. Anyone have any clue on Fong's whereabouts?