Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 16th, 2017
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold
Default when is it a good time to retire from the MP life

Adios...my amigos

As some of you mongers already know, I will be leaving for Singapore in less than 48 hours. My Company made me an offer that I could not refuse. At 39, its' time for me to make my fortune in life.... If it turn out the way I hope I will live in Singapore for the next 10 to 20 years.....if not I will be back in 3 to months ( the Company said I can try it out for 3 to 6 months before I decide)

I just wanted to thank all you guys for all your sharing and friendship. It was actually fun to meet a couple of you at the strip joint. I know I even had my share of flame wars...It's all good... no worries,, I know you were just protecting your ATFs

Anyway...thanks for letting me share my dreams, fantasies, and shit reviews.over the years....it's been fun ... Singapore here I come

p.s.--- Does anyone have any female relatives in Singapore that they can let me date.....just kidding

Last edited by ponocha; May 17th, 2017 at 01:41 AM.
Unread May 16th, 2017
VIP User

hotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond reputehotkisser has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to you, in work, life etc. great for you to take this opportunity while it's there.
Unread May 16th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

WOW. What a loss for us. Best to you. However, it would be nice to get your reports of Geylang. Be careful.
Unread May 16th, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

sounds like you are moving to the big leagues...make a lot more money and moving near the epicenter of cheap Asian pussy.
Unread May 16th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Panocha,

Write back after you adjust to the night life, the Geylang area used to have a full on estate brothel on the outskirts of the area with the semi-circular driveway and walled and gated outside, with a line up for you to choose from at Club 31. The other well known area off of Orchard Road, is a multi story place called Orchard Towers, with "4 Floors of Whores" with nightclub bars on each floor, all different. Chicks from Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, and locals. Also over in "Chinatown" mostly Philipinas at food court of shopping center. 11th floor massage spa at the Dai Ichi Hotel. MTR is awesome to get around town, cabs cheap, food courts everywhere. Streets are actually clean. Raffles Hotel has famous bar when the British had it that rumor had it got cleared out by a jungle tiger back in the day. Watch out for Bugis Street area, the billie boys. You have the nightlife and restaurants all along Clarke Quay with the cobblestone streets. Quaint old architecture. Open markets by Collyer Quay. A lot to see and get aquaintained with. Across the Singapore Straits just miles away in Indonesia you can visit Batam or Bintan Islands and take in their resort style hotels there, with beaches, windsurfing or "bodysurfing". Oh, yeah, you are in for a treat. At all the good hotels, the breakfast buffet will satisfy and the coffee is rich and tasty to start the morning. Climate is real warm being about one degree off the equator. Everytime I had chance to go there I do it. Before you fully sign off...give us feedback of your travel experience there and if you are staying on there. Exchange rate is favorable to US dollar. There is an expanded resort area on Sentosa Island too and I see where they have a Universal Studios theme park there now. Wasn't there the last time I went. If you run out of opportunities with the ladies there I would be in shock. Are they putting you on Sentosa Resort to start or in town at Hotel, or a rented house? Those come with maid service, hahaha. Hope you get out a lot and give us feedback. I'm jealous as hell. Just make sure your coin is set up right for your accounts, and if you really like you can start thinking about the working overseas tax exclusion thing but get good legal advise on that. I know a few who ran afoul with taxes in retirement later and a bunch of working years overseas was the basis for fucking them over, and it never came up while they were still working, more like where their retirement wasn't able to be sent to them after retirement, but if not done right, can be issue, since doing that opened a can of worms and they owed a bundle...Now go on with your Bad Self, and just tell us the great chick stories when ya get time. Don't tell me you're taking Joanne wit ya? Hahaha.

Last edited by marsean; May 16th, 2017 at 07:25 PM.
Unread May 18th, 2017
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Ha you are going to a better place than this, I spent years in SEA ... after a few months in SIN... they found it was cheaper to send me to BKK rent a room and have me fly around than staying and paying in SIN... you may have the same thing happen to you if you are in the financial arena.

Its a blast out there made good friends and this States thing of working and going home like we do here does not really exist out there, quite the opposite once you get acclimated and meet some people most of your meals will be out and lots of alcohol so measure yourself and dont fall down the rabbit hole. Enjoy the ride...
Unread May 19th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Hey Panocha,

Write back after you adjust to the night life, ..................The other well known area off of Orchard Road, is a multi story place called Orchard Towers, with "4 Floors of Whores" with nightclub bars on each floor, all different. .............
OH, shit yes! Forgot about the Orchard. Its a smorgasbord.
Unread May 19th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
OH, shit yes! Forgot about the Orchard. Its a smorgasbord.
NTK, I was in one of the nightclubs and two young chicks came up and we started talking. When the next song started they asked me to dance in a "sandwich", one front and one back, after the dance they couldn't wait to go to the hotel and show me how they would do a real sandwich. What do they call it, permutations and combinations? Whoaa Yeah. Loved the "barber pole", two tongues and sets of lips on either side of junior moving in unison from top to bottom with a swirl where alternately each gets her tongue on nuts on the downstroke. Eventually on a slow upstroke with strong suction and tongue work the emission flooded out to go skyward and land on both faces. A sight to behold. Both local girls who had this routine down real good. Breakfast in morning at buffet and sent them away in cab. If you snag a Filipina in Chinatown, you may have a steady deal if you are into that...Panocha...Have fun.
Unread June 7th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

P
You're train ride to Bangkok and a couple of shortb
flights to Angeles City and Saigon.
You're ascending to True Mongerville.
That's where I went to school and was
introduced and first exposed.
You're going to where Im going to retire.