Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 17th, 2015
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Massage LE Undercover

City of La Habra training for LE undercover cases and city code enforcement inspections for all California cities. go to page 87

http://www.caceo.us/associations/931...nt-Mrakich.pdf
dennisxx2

I like the photos. The photos of the place looked cleaner that a few places I have been too. I guess it is a crime to be overstocked with paper towels, toilet paper, and alcohol.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
I like the photos. The photos of the place looked cleaner that a few places I have been too. I guess it is a crime to be overstocked with paper towels, toilet paper, and alcohol.
When I walk into a new AMP and see 30 bottles of alcohol next to 12 bottles of baby oil and 10 bottles of Costco-size Listerine neatly stacked on a bookshelf, I immediately get a smile on my face and a raging hard-on with anticipation of the good session that's about to begin

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

The internet has made it easier for cops to find "questionable" massage parlors. Back in the old days, they had to work at it like the rest of us. The internet can be both a blessing and a curse. I like the photograph of the receipt for the LA Xpress ad.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDuke View Post
The internet has made it easier for cops to find "questionable" massage parlors. Back in the old days, they had to work at it like the rest of us. The internet can be both a blessing and a curse. I like the photograph of the receipt for the LA Xpress ad.
Cant be hard to find amps that give HE. I would say a high percentage do. Hopefully theyre just trying to fnd the ones tat have Child slavery involved
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
City of La Habra training for LE undercover cases and city code enforcement inspections for all California cities. go to page 87

http://www.caceo.us/associations/931...nt-Mrakich.pdf
More like a sole cop with way too much time on his hands. If a PD has this much time to waste on such things, they must have solved all other crimes in their city. The document was uploaded by 1 cop as a resource - there is no mass training. It's just some try-hard adding to the library of reading material on the CACEO web site.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Cities are staffed to fight traditional crime and there just isn't that much these days so the mps are one the few remaining traditional crimes they can go after.

In the meantime cyber crime, identity theft, tax fraud etc is running rampant and these boneheads are hopeless to fight it
Unread February 18th, 2015
VIP User

taws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to beholdtaws6 is a splendid one to behold

over a 100 pages of power point type slides? Man, someone has some serious time on their hands.
Unread March 5th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
When I walk into a new AMP and see 30 bottles of alcohol next to 12 bottles of baby oil and 10 bottles of Costco-size Listerine neatly stacked on a bookshelf, I immediately get a smile on my face and a raging hard-on with anticipation of the good session that's about to begin

That is interesting and indeed does look promising--unless you take the extra time to look hard at the picture..does all that stuff have dust all over it. I try to ask to use the bathroom when I use a new place, and a few years ago I saw all that type of stuff on a shelf in the bathroom, until I realized it all had dust on it--probably just moved from a prior closed location.

Anyway things that make you go hmmm.
Unread March 5th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
That is interesting and indeed does look promising--unless you take the extra time to look hard at the picture..does all that stuff have dust all over it. I try to ask to use the bathroom when I use a new place, and a few years ago I saw all that type of stuff on a shelf in the bathroom, until I realized it all had dust on it--probably just moved from a prior closed location.

Anyway things that make you go hmmm.
I remember reading the court complaint from when they closed down a "legit" AMP in South Pasadena about 6 years ago. Among the things that stuck out was that they mentioned that the owner had purchased a palette of Kirkland Plastic Food Wrap!

Now, if you ever see a stack of those at a "legit" massage establishment, then you know it's just a party waiting to happen!