Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Okay so I was thinking about this while reading some reviews today...clean up is important but I have noticed that there are a great deal of reviews that state after the HE they get finished up with a head massage. I have a few providers I let do this for me as I know they have cleaned up with soap and water etc. That being said I have been in many places where if you check the girls hands she has not washed them at all, or only used a cum covered towel (not necessarily yours) to wipe their hands down. I pass on any further massage at that point not sure I want to have any other mongers seed greased through my hair, or my own for that matter.

Just wondering if anyone else had any thoughts on this since it is a clean up topic.
Enough to make you think about giving up on massage parlors, isn't it? Just another reason why the hobby should be legalized and regulated, at least for massage parlors. Then, as you walk through the door (or just keep walking!) you can see the grade "A," "B" or "C" in the window to let you know how they fare on the health and hygiene scale.
Unread August 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

That would be a health inspector job I could apply for.
Unread August 22nd, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Enough to make you think about giving up on massage parlors, isn't it? Just another reason why the hobby should be legalized and regulated, at least for massage parlors. Then, as you walk through the door (or just keep walking!) you can see the grade "A," "B" or "C" in the window to let you know how they fare on the health and hygiene scale.
I think you're on to something here. "We use only quality massage oil, No MSG, No Cum filled towels"
Unread August 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess to your point, you could get some infectious bacteria in your eyes if they had it on their hands. Would suck to get some std in your eyes. Little Aloha has had a sore throat more than a few times, but that's the risk you take in this hobby, but never an eye infection yet...