Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 17th, 2020
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about
Talking True Story: My First Monster Cock Was Hardcock

True Story: My First Monster Cock Was Hardcock

This was the night when I lost my virginity to hardcock. I desperately wanted hardcock. I made it my mission in life for hardcock to be the very first one to pop-my-cherry.

We took turns, I removed my jeans, hardcock removed his. My t-shirt then his. There I was for the first time, standing in my bra and panties. hardcock stood there in jeans no shirt. Our hands found each other, kisses, lips on my shoulders, the back of my neck, hands fumbling with my clasp. The bra was gone. Standing there, exposed, hardcock jeans dropped. We just stood there looking at one another, anticipation, and perhaps a touch of love.

We were so interested in our bodies, in the others body. Searching each other. We moved to the bed, hardcock took off my panties and I was finally fully exposed, then hardcock dropped his underwear. My eyes must have bulged out of my skull, his cock was so huge! Oh my god hardcock! Who knew what this boy hardcock was packing. I was shocked, I was scared to death. My mind whirled, how the hell is hardcock going to fit in me.

I was in complete shock when I saw the size of his cock. I stared at his 12 inch mushroom head cock! I couldn't believe it was real! I immediately surrendered, I got on my knees and began to worship hardcock’s massive cock.

After gagging, devouring his gigantic cock in my mouth, hardcock slapped my face with King Kong.

Laying on top of me, kissing, hardcock was tender, sweet, he moved down my body, my young breast filled his mouth, hardcock fingers fumbled into my pussy, he was soft and gentle, his lips moved down my belly, hardcock lips began to brush into my mound. He kissed my pussy the same way he kissed my mouth. I loved it, I opened up to him, to his mouth on my lips, hardcock tongue sliding-spreading and parting me in the softest kindest way. hardcock made me very wet. Against my thigh, I could feel his huge giant cock grow in even greater significance. hardcock slid up my body and we kissed, his lips tasting of me, we kissed and kissed, our bodies in procession. We kissed. His monster instinctive, impelling into the heat and wetness of my pussy. His eyes never leaving mine hardcock raised up on his arms, balancing on his hands, both of us lost in our deep panting of want, cunt to cock, and then hardcock slid his giant huge cock into me.

I felt myself split, I let a moan of pain and pure bliss break free, a moan I had never heard come from me before. Slowly hardcock continued to slide into my tightness; he was slow and deliberate, filling me up, even before he was anywhere near being all the way inside of me. Little startled whines and groans escaped between my lips with each leaden thrust into me. I raised my legs, lifting my hips up, surrounding his torso, hardcock gained poise as he lifted to his knee, pulling my ass toward him. We were there.

Finally hardcock was pulling in and out, crushing me with the lingering fuck of sweet friction, my pussy stretched more than ever before to accommodate his massive cock. Not once did he take his eyes off mine. It did not last long, when hardcock came, he didn’t pull out, hardcock remained deep inside of my pussy all the way; I could feel the heat inside my body, on the outside of cunt, and on my thigh. His monster cock was filled with a monster amount of cum. And then I was empty, hardcock landed on top of me, his cock remaining heavy and we slept.

We remained together for a little while, hardcock is always a giving tender lover.

Hardcock filled my virgin pussy with his monster cum.

Thank you hardcock for giving me my first deepest sweetest monster fuck.

Love and Kisses
Tiffany xoxo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E6611D5A-5CF2-4470-9092-B5F3D63550DA.jpg (12.3 KB, 40 views)
Unread December 18th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Clearly a very immature nut job who has a lot of time on her hands and was deeply affected by my true comments. Very sad