Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 27th, 2020
VIP User

Marc2525 will become famous soon enough
Default Have you guys ever thought of starting your own Massage parlor?

I have been visiting massage parlors since 2008. Back then I could just go to Craigslist and find an insane number of massage parlors. I was surprised you see how many parlors were in close proximity to my house. I been hooked since my first time. Lately I been toying with the idea of starting my own Massage parlor.

I really don't know what goes in to it. Having a location and posting an ad to find girls to work for you is very basic. But do I need a massage license of my own to own a massage business? Do any girls that work for me need to have a license or can they work under my license?

If there are any business owners here, I would appreciate some advice. I am going to try to talk to one of my providers to see if I can get some information. I will post any information I can get in case others are interested.

Thank you,
Unread May 28th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I own one in LA
Unread May 28th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

I’ve been told only open one if you or your business partner speaks Chinese because it will be hard to get the workers. It just seems like there are more Chinese places now and to compete you somehow need to recruit some hot Chinese workers

Save your money It’s not with the headache
Unread June 15th, 2020
VIP User

Marc2525 will become famous soon enough

Hey, guys sorry for the late reply I was away busy with work. Thanks for you informed David, you are right about having a Chinese partner. I am still thinking about how I would go about the whole thing. Hey Hardcock, do you really own a massage parlor it were you just jocking?
Unread June 17th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

No, I do own one as a silent partner in LA. I have an Asian female partner. All joking aside, but there are headaches. Most of the masseuses are very attractive, but highly insecure. They compete with one another. I'm always trying to avoid favorites and to say the least, getting serviced regularly
Unread June 17th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

It blows me away because been offered to do the thing many times. Usually when you are getting the offer you are getting some of your BEST sex at your choice and direction. Fun times. Some can hardly believe if you aren't into the idea and try to convince you with more extended sessions. Oooow Haaaa. That said the no strings is less stressful down the road. The double standard pokes it's ugly head when you are tight with one in a place because you better not let them know you're doing Sally at another place, or Kimmy at her place, even worse. They'll act like you were playing out a revenge gig. But it's fine and dandy for them to take on a bigger that you all dick every hour like clockwork 5-7 days a week, and then expect you to "save yourself" for them, no? Hey...if you're getting yours...who gives a rat's ass?
Unread June 17th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
No, I do own one as a silent partner in LA. I have an Asian female partner. All joking aside, but there are headaches. Most of the masseuses are very attractive, but highly insecure. They compete with one another. I'm always trying to avoid favorites and to say the least, getting serviced regularly
That silent partner shit sucks unless you are getting to delivery some cream whenever you want, no? They've got you on a string, so to speak, and they'd rather take the new Benjamin Dollar walking in the door than one on a string that can call when they are desperate. But if you get taken care of, well, to each their own. Give her your Best Shot. Moonshot blew her to the far wall, or went up and over her head? She KNEW you loved her!
Unread June 17th, 2020

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

On and On. Holy crap. The little head is telling me get off the computer he's swelling up after I got a WeChat a few minutes ago. I can't hold him down. Gotta go. If I come to where I think he wants to go soon will have a Fresh Review...
Unread June 17th, 2020
VIP User

wormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura aboutwormgob has a spectacular aura about
Default hardcock - LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
I do own one as a silent partner in LA. I have an Asian female partner. Most of the masseuses are very attractive. I'm always trying to avoid favorites and to say the least, I’m getting serviced regularly
hardcock - LOL

__________________________________________________ __________

I own and operate numerous high end Asian massage stores throughout the state of California - Asian Whore Parlors R Us

My unique business model is Asian massage parlor franchises

My specialty is franchising high class Asian suck and fuck shacks

Build phenomenal income portfolio wealth and get daily access to free Asian pussy

All massage girls are young gorgeous Asian models

If your interested in becoming a franchisee of Asian Whore Parlors R Us don’t hesitate send me a DM today

Very exciting news coming soon !

Don’t miss the launch of our IPO

Asian Whore Parlors R Us

Make sure you look for our Stock Market (Ticker) Symbol

AWPRU on NASDAQ

AWP on NYSE

"There's a sucker born on MP Reviews every minute." - P. T. Barnum
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 441B641A-5005-4AC4-9093-03B8EFBBD04B.jpeg (8.2 KB, 6 views)
Unread June 18th, 2020
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys
I was the silent owner of an AMP back in 1993....don't do it...no matter what the circumstances. i had a greta partner; paid me $500 a month and allowed me any girl I wanted; no house fee just as long as I tipped her.
Everything is great until you get busted and you are the owner of record. My partner paid the lawyer fees and court costs...in the end I was let off with an informal probation of 3 years that I could not own a massage biz...The business was Metro health Clinic by south coast plaza. My partner was a wonderful older korean lady that was on probation from an earlier AMP she owned; that is why she asked me to put my name on the biz.
The detective told me that this is how many AMPS are run by suckering in a person to front the biz and they take all the liability.
You would not believe the amount of biz these places van make...the owners typically clear 6 figures a year.
I could go on but that is the facts...I was the owner for about 3 years until the bust and that is another story.