Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 9th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question Is it possible? What are the odds?

Patient Monger & Professional Dr. In a relationship but she doesn’t know who you really are, (monger). now a relationship has developed on both sides enjoying each other’s company to the point where there has been light kisses and lots of cuddling time at the office. Why would a Professional fall for a patient?
Unread December 10th, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Patient Monger & Professional Dr. In a relationship but she doesn’t know who you really are, (monger). now a relationship has developed on both sides enjoying each other’s company to the point where there has been light kisses and lots of cuddling time at the office. Why would a Professional fall for a patient?
Why not? Things happen. I know it is generally frowned upon, in the ethics category, though.
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntk619 View Post
Why not? Things happen. I know it is generally frowned upon, in the ethics category, though.
This is what’s going on with me and my Acupuncturist, I totally fell for her when I saw her for the first time. She is a very cute tall Korean with glasses oh man she looks so cute but hot as fuck... just like a hot Korean librarian with glasses. Yesterday I pent 4 hours at her office and we enjoyed each other. Hugs little kisses, her eyes glow when I come to see her and she even don’t answer the phone when I’m there. Her skin feels like a baby and her hair is amazing too. She keeps asking me to come more often when I’m doing nothing... Wow!!! all because I said “I’m going to miss you” at my last appointment.
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
This is what’s going on with me and my Acupuncturist, I totally fell for her when I saw her for the first time. She is a very cute tall Korean with glasses oh man she looks so cute but hot as fuck... just like a hot Korean librarian with glasses. Yesterday I pent 4 hours at her office and we enjoyed each other. Hugs little kisses, her eyes glow when I come to see her and she even don’t answer the phone when I’m there. Her skin feels like a baby and her hair is amazing too. She keeps asking me to come more often when I’m doing nothing... Wow!!! all because I said “I’m going to miss you” at my last appointment.
You're screwed! (LOL)

In all seriousness...What is the cost of Acupuncture? I'm told I can get treatments that will help my pinched nerve in my neck (constant). I'm ready to try it. I've got 3 references, but I haven't called anyone.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntk619 View Post
You're screwed! (LOL)

In all seriousness...What is the cost of Acupuncture? I'm told I can get treatments that will help my pinched nerve in my neck (constant). I'm ready to try it. I've got 3 references, but I haven't called anyone.
Well, my insurance covers acupuncture 100% after $10 copay. If you have insurance check to see if it covers it. If not usually goes $50-60 per session. She fixed my knee problem after 12 visits it was gone, 5 months after no more pain yet.
Unread December 11th, 2019
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

what city is your librarian located?
Unread December 12th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, my insurance covers acupuncture 100% after $10 copay. If you have insurance check to see if it covers it. If not usually goes $50-60 per session. She fixed my knee problem after 12 visits it was gone, 5 months after no more pain yet.

She look at all like Sandra Oh? If she is that good fixing the knee, watch out!!! That's pretty good treatment. I would not be surprised if she knows just how to use those little needles to get Little Legitman to get to optimal performance. Then you WILL be screwed!! Since she has already captured your heart, your mind is next. Keep us posted...your close to becoming pussy whipped and fall out of your hobby habit!!! If she weans you out of the office, you're in trouble.
Unread January 6th, 2020
VIP User

Mlylt777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets get real. An Acupuncturist is not really a doctor. Similiar to chiropractor. Come on. Different rules. By the way, i have been a couple AP where they do HE and say they have AP on staff. Lol
Unread January 7th, 2020
VIP User

Update: We’re still seeing each other at her office and not only I got a Xmas present from her (colone) but she invited me to come to her house when her daughter came back from Indiana for school brake. Her daughter has a rocking body oh boy! I wish I could eat that Pussy. She seems to like me a lot. We talked a lot and she always gets so excited when I come to see her mom at the office.
Unread January 8th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

A story developing here for a Mom-Daughter combo or a competition?