Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 13th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Alan Thicke Dead at 69

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...age-69-w455812

Now I just feel like an asshole....
Unread December 13th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Alan Thicke Dead at 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post

I didn't even know you were sick...
Unread December 14th, 2016
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Which provider do we need to avoid??
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Was that "dead at 69," or "dead during 69?"
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jeez bro,
are you one of the kids? Was he yur Daddy? He sure seemed like a prick with his ads about the IRS, for a debt reduction vendor don't ya know. Otherwise he was an interesting guy....So why do ya feel like an asshole?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Hillarious!
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post

As long as she was 'On Top' at least he wasn't dead weight that she had a problem getting "out from under" with his rigormortis prick stuffed deep in her oral cavity. Hahaha. Ok, Sorry, Bad Humor, not funny, Not Sorry! The prick droned on and on about owing the IRS. RIP ALAN THICKE. Oh shit...
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Ummmmm....all of them? Please leave a window and legacy for my son Long Thick. He's Vietnamese....
Unread December 15th, 2016
Shaarang

Default RIP Alan Thicke

Quote:
Ummmmm....all of them? Please leave a window and legacy for my son Long Thick. He's Vietnamese....

So, Alan, so that we can properly leave a window and legacy...lets get the family tree right. If Alan Thicke is related to you, he was Canadian and married to white women. There is You, Alanthick, who are his father or son and have had a son named Long Thick, who is Vietnamese, so had a relationship with a Viet gal or marriage. This Long Thick...is he your son, or is he your stick who you refer to as your son? Because you want a window and a legacy for him?

I seem to be confused, cunfused, or cornfused. Perhaps you can clarify this mess so that no one gets offended and we can dispatch the short strokes to this drama?

You related to Alan Thicke at all? Or took his name, sort of, for your handle?

I know you like to jabber away, so have at it. Have we been punked?

Or is it a fake death, and you are really, truly Alan Thicke, who wants to live out his days porking sweet little Viet providers, unabated and incognito from whomever during your "Real" last days?

Bring it Alan, I won't laugh, promise!
Unread December 15th, 2016
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
So, Alan, so that we can properly leave a window and legacy...lets get the family tree right. If Alan Thicke is related to you, he was Canadian and married to white women. There is You, Alanthick, who are his father or son and have had a son named Long Thick, who is Vietnamese, so had a relationship with a Viet gal or marriage. This Long Thick...is he your son, or is he your stick who you refer to as your son? Because you want a window and a legacy for him?

I seem to be confused, cunfused, or cornfused. Perhaps you can clarify this mess so that no one gets offended and we can dispatch the short strokes to this drama?

You related to Alan Thicke at all? Or took his name, sort of, for your handle?

I know you like to jabber away, so have at it. Have we been punked?

Or is it a fake death, and you are really, truly Alan Thicke, who wants to live out his days porking sweet little Viet providers, unabated and incognito from whomever during your "Real" last days?

Bring it Alan, I won't laugh, promise!

This is heading in the direction of the "Jack Shit" lineage.