Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 29th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Code Enforcement

I heard that newly enforced codes for LA County massage parlors require operating hours to be limited from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Another stipulation says lighting must not be dim lighting. I know many providers who will only disrobe or provide extras in dim light. I'm sure there are mongers who prefer a dimly lit atmosphere.
I prefer the bright lights and daylight. I insist or request it whenever possible. If the provider agrees, "lights, camera action!". No camera, tho... sometimes.
Unread November 29th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I prefer the bright lights and daylight. I insist or request it whenever possible. If the provider agrees, "lights, camera action!". No camera, tho... sometimes.
I'm with you on this one. If I want to get off in the dark I can beat off at home. I'm paying for a show, which means I want to see the action, even if it's just a tired laundry lady working the pole. Guys are visual, so we want to watch!

Another thing to consider is inspecting the merchandise. Easy to miss a cold sore (or worse) with the lights turned down.
Unread November 30th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
I heard that newly enforced codes for LA County massage parlors require operating hours to be limited from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM. Another stipulation says lighting must not be dim lighting. I know many providers who will only disrobe or provide extras in dim light. I'm sure there are mongers who prefer a dimly lit atmosphere.

It's not new. that's the City of LA ordnance from back in May 2015. 7 am to 10 pm and a minimum of 2 foot candles of light. unless the stores are located in the unincorporated areas of LA County the codes are enforced by LA City. I have the 14 page ordinance. Nothing new here. Most cities have now adopted similar ordinances. They all state "no fucking" allowed between two consenting adults. Where's Freedom? It was Patrick Henry that said in 1775 right before the Revolution "Give Me Liberty and Give Me Pussy!"
Unread December 2nd, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
It's not new. that's the City of LA ordnance from back in May 2015. 7 am to 10 pm and a minimum of 2 foot candles of light.
It's new in the San Gabriel Valley foot massage place I visited this week. God damn, they got rid of the light dimmer in every room and replaced them with a simple on-off switch connected to what must have been a 100 watt equivalent 5000k daylight fluorescent bulb. What a way to ruin the mood, it was brighter than Dodger Stadium in there. I had the masseuse turn off the light and I used my phone's flash light instead. Then towards the end I hear the papasan complain to the masseuse in Chinese, and when I asked about it she said he was complaining that the light was off (the place only has curtains for doors). I gave the papasan the evil eye on the way out and told him not to interrupt my massage with his loud voice in the future. He apologized, "sorry sir"...we'll see if he remembers next time, especially since it's at the end that I discreetly get my happy ending at this "legit" place.

I can't even see legit customers wanting to have that bright light shined on them while they're getting a legit massage, no way can you relax in that lighting...this will be the final nail in the coffin for many of these struggling foot massage places.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
It's not new. that's the City of LA ordnance from back in May 2015. 7 am to 10 pm and a minimum of 2 foot candles of light. unless the stores are located in the unincorporated areas of LA County the codes are enforced by LA City. I have the 14 page ordinance. Nothing new here. Most cities have now adopted similar ordinances. They all state "no fucking" allowed between two consenting adults. Where's Freedom? It was Patrick Henry that said in 1775 right before the Revolution "Give Me Liberty and Give Me Pussy!"
Lib, I believe the County ordinance has also been on the books for awhile. It appears as though they are just starting to enforce the codes. I've heard of code enforcement inspections in the cities of Rosemead and Saint Gabriel. Some shops are turning away customers because they are not able to complete sessions by the 10:00 curfew.

As far as the massage portion, XV has a point. There have been a few times when the environment and the technique will put me to sleep. But, a good therapeutic massage will do it for me in any environment.
Sam has it right for the extras. Closing my eyes and rubbing one out is more economical than getting an HE in a dimly lit room. Visiting a provider with the lights on gives me a live show. Haha! I can even use memories of my well-lit session to rub one out at a later date!
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

wtf are you guys talking about...I like the lights turned down low. They should put some flameless candles in the rooms to replace to dimmer switches.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Sam has it right for the extras. Closing my eyes and rubbing one out is more economical than getting an HE in a dimly lit room. Visiting a provider with the lights on gives me a live show. Haha! I can even use memories of my well-lit session to rub one out at a later date!
There's nothing hotter than making out with a "legit" girl you "turned" after a couple of sessions where she resisted. DFK while she performs a slow HE...then after a couple of sessions this might even progress to BBBJ because they begin to think of you as a boyfriend, not the filthy monger that you really are . All of this is much more "romantic" in dim light...not all lit up like Dodger Stadium.

Get their WeChat and use that translation function to get them to loosen up their inhibitions and to stop thinking of you as a stranger...you're probably the only one whispering sweet nothings in their ears via WeChat or Google Translate at the parlor. Many of these young FOB Chinese girls who work 12 hour/7 days a week at the foot massage place and have no social life outside, so they look forward to your conversations.
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
There's nothing hotter than making out with a "legit" girl you "turned" after a couple of sessions where she resisted. DFK while she performs a slow HE...then after a couple of sessions this might even progress to BBBJ because they begin to think of you as a boyfriend, not the filthy monger that you really are . All of this is much more "romantic" in dim light...not all lit up like Dodger Stadium.

Get their WeChat and use that translation function to get them to loosen up their inhibitions and to stop thinking of you as a stranger...you're probably the only one whispering sweet nothings in their ears via WeChat or Google Translate at the parlor. Many of these young FOB Chinese girls who work 12 hour/7 days a week at the foot massage place and have no social life outside, so they look forward to your conversations.
To each his own, XV. Anyway you swing it, a monger's bird in the bush beats out his bird in the hand any day!
VIP User

yoja-chingu is on a distinguished road

2 foot-candles of light is quite dim.
= about 20 lux, or lumens.
A 60W incandescent bulb is 800 lumens.
A single nightlight (~4W) is 80 lumens, or about 8 foot-candles.
It's dark.
Unread December 5th, 2016
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoja-chingu View Post
2 foot-candles of light is quite dim.
= about 20 lux, or lumens.
A 60W incandescent bulb is 800 lumens.
A single nightlight (~4W) is 80 lumens, or about 8 foot-candles.
It's dark.
Please go explain this in Chinese to the papasans in SGV who are installing 100w equivalent fluorescent bulbs without a dimmer...a night light would be perfect for me. My guess is they just had a visit from an inspector who told them "No dimmer allowed, too dark", and they went the other extreme to pass the re-inspection.