Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread November 6th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default F.b.i. Regretfully announces that hillary committed no crimes

F.B.I. REGRETFULLY ANNOUNCES THAT HILLARY COMMITTED NO CRIMES

WASHINGTON — James Comey, the F.B.I. director, held a press conference on Sunday to “regretfully announce” that Hillary Clinton had committed no crimes related to her e-mails while Secretary of State.

“It is with a deep sense of sadness in my heart that I report that Hillary Clinton committed no crimes,” a visibly emotional Comey said.

Calling the discovery that Clinton could not be prosecuted for wrongdoing “probably the darkest hour of my career at the F.B.I.,” Comey said that he would try to move on from what he called “a shattering disappointment for me personally.”

“No one ever said this job would be a picnic,” he said. “As dismayed as I was to learn that Hillary Clinton committed no crimes, it’s my duty as a professional to find a way forward somehow.”

On the campaign trail, Donald Trump blasted the F.B.I. director. “I thought Comey was rigged, and then I thought he was unrigged, and now I think he’s rigged again,” Trump said. “Lock him up.”

The New Yorker
11-6-16

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...tted-no-crimes
Unread November 6th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Lol. I wonder what Wikileaks has planned for tomorrow?

Surely the Trump-Putin-Assange Axis of Evil is not resting when there's still work to be done. Poor Hillary's granny panties are probably soaking wet, and not from diddling herself!
Unread November 7th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Lol. I wonder what Wikileaks has planned for tomorrow?

Surely the Trump-Putin-Assange Axis of Evil is not resting when there's still work to be done. Poor Hillary's granny panties are probably soaking wet, and not from diddling herself!

Saw that thing in Cleveland with LeBron on stage towering over Hillary on TV tonight. Guess that was from earlier in day. Wonder how many staff travel with her to help change out the granny pants as soon as she comes off stage? Minimum, to make it a time saving seamless process there has to be at least 8, but it is a guess because we never see them, soon to boost the federal defecation deficit. Team members 1&2 hold each of her arms as she is in position for the change out. 3. Is the dropper, who strips down her lower garments including nasty pants. 4. Is the rear wiper in charge who must wipe from midway to rear(who would take this job?). 5. Is the wiper in front, who follows rear wiper to wipe from midway towards front and up. As 4&5 finish task, 1&2 continue to hold her in place. 6. Is the new panties dresser in charge, with help from the Hill herself one leg at a time the clean new granny pants go on and bottom outer clothing put back in place. 7. Is the marshaller in waiting who readies up all new garments to ready process. 8. Is the waste disposal technician. Once the old and waste has been double bagged and removed, 1&2 can relax the Hill into walking mode for next stage time or travel planned, rest of team can ready for next operation. Sometimes due to stage appearances the panties are overdue, like the reason for Le Bron keeping his distance from the Hill in the spot on TV tonight. She did have some words with Le Bron and a quick hug, while there was a superimposed banner on the TV picture saying "We'll fix this thing." Right after Le Bron stepped away as far as he could to glad hand another player on stage with him, getting maximum distance. No word on how long from last change out...Reporting from The Living Room. Bill Still never attends these.

Last edited by marsean; November 7th, 2016 at 08:55 AM.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

On the campaign trail, Donald Trump blasted the F.B.I. director. “I thought Comey was rigged, and then I thought he was unrigged, and now I think he’s rigged again,” Trump said. “Lock him up.”

The New Yorker
11-6-16

Lib,

even you know the slant of the New Yorker, and they are laughing their asses off after that article. Trump does seem to be somewhat clueless about his Duffus Style look, but that has nothing to do with this latest change of course of Comey. It was widely reported but not exactly as phrased in the article you put up. Comey backed down again. Somebody gave him an offer he could not refuse? Ya Think? Now if I were a betting man, nah I ain't gonna say it. But look at my account...Monday morning up, BIGLY, real BIGLY, like free pussy for all of 2017. Thank you Hillary, you are crooked as hell, just like the rest of 'em. The corporations out there did not want to bring their money back at 10% tax, or drop their corp. tax from 35% to 15%, right? They love paying that 35%, and hiding the fuck out of their real money movements and profits. It's been rigged for a long time and this is the way the world works. Ta Da. Bingo.

Can you say President Clinton one more time? I don't want to. I cannot vote for her.

No way she will shutter the Clinton Foundation dude, a going cash machine. Fuck me, and you. That's the game. Bring it. Nobody said the swamp wanted to be drained.
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
F.B.I. REGRETFULLY ANNOUNCES THAT HILLARY COMMITTED NO CRIMES

WASHINGTON — James Comey, the F.B.I. director, held a press conference on Sunday to “regretfully announce” that Hillary Clinton had committed no crimes related to her e-mails while Secretary of State.

“It is with a deep sense of sadness in my heart that I report that Hillary Clinton committed no crimes,” a visibly emotional Comey said.

Calling the discovery that Clinton could not be prosecuted for wrongdoing “probably the darkest hour of my career at the F.B.I.,” Comey said that he would try to move on from what he called “a shattering disappointment for me personally.”

“No one ever said this job would be a picnic,” he said. “As dismayed as I was to learn that Hillary Clinton committed no crimes, it’s my duty as a professional to find a way forward somehow.”

The New Yorker
11-6-16

Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE? Pretty sure? Or not so sure?

There will be an answer, Let it be? Comey?

Same as it ever was? Once in a lifetime.

This is not my beautiful house. This is not my beautiful wife.

Oh my God! What have I done?
Unread November 8th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE? Pretty sure? Or not so sure?

There will be an answer, Let it be? Comey?

Same as it ever was? Once in a lifetime.

This is not my beautiful house. This is not my beautiful wife.

Oh my God! What have I done?
For now I'm still behind the wheel of a large automobile....
Unread November 9th, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
For now I'm still behind the wheel of a large automobile....

YesSa! Same as it ever was...