Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 13th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Farting

I think I brought up awhile back but has anybody recently experienced a provider farting in your presence. I'm not talking about queefing. Those are bound to occur after pushing air up her pussy with your proboscis like a maniac. I'm talking about methane stinkers, straight outta the B-hole.
I see a few older FS providers and those old gals can't seem to hold their gas. They will expell and not even acknowledge it. Recently, one was walking naked by me in the bathroom and she released them, pooft-pooft-pooft, as she passed by. There wasn't much sound but there was a lot of odor. Babe, you had too much broccoli beef for lunch! Doesn't happen so much with the younger providers but the older ladies just can't seem to be able to tighten up that sphincter.
I don't think it's because they feel familiar and comfortable because it's happened on the first visit. I remember a fellow southeast county monger mentioned that he experienced it during DATY.

Last edited by Deezguy; July 28th, 2016 at 12:38 PM.
Unread March 13th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

That's why I don't eat before an appointment....The "ladies" don't have that luxury....just think about stuffing your cock in that queefing ass?
Unread March 13th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Deez well I remember a very long time ago I was with a white provider who was rather short and petite and I got her pretty worked up and she was one of the tightest pussys I have ever pushed into and just as I got to the bottom of her VJ she yelled oh no and the biggest gas cloud and dump came out of her
Thank goodness it was her bed
I didn't see her again
Unread March 13th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Littlepeepee
Smile

Hilarious. Shit happens.
Unread March 14th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I think I brought up awhile back but has anybody recently experienced a provider farting in your presence. I'm not talking about queefing. Those are bound to occur after pushing air up her pussy with your proboscis like a maniac. I'm talking about methane stinkers, straight outta the B-hole.
I see a few older FS providers and those old gals can't seem to hold their gas. They will expell and not even acknowledge it. Recently, one was walking naked by me in the bathroom and she released them, pooft-pooft-pooft, as she passed by. There wasn't much sound but there was a lot of odor. Babe, you had too much broccoli beef for lunch! Doesn't happen so much with the younger providers but the older ladies just can't seem to be able to tighten up that sphincter.
I don't think it's because they feel familiar and comfortable because it's happened on the first visit. I remember a fellow southeast county monger mentioned that he experienced it during DATY.
Maybe she was used to taking it the Hershey highway and sphincter not too tight. Or maybe just the food she been eating...lots of beans? I remember ripping off one with a provider in ACG, a K girl and I was worried she would get pissed, so just before it launched, I said oh shit, and jumped up off the table and got in the far corner of the room, she was like "What?" I had to tell her "Pongu"(fart), she said no problem its natural, come on back here! Left most of odor there, and was definitely relieved, haha. I was sure glad of her reaction.
Unread March 14th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I've been farted by providers and girlfriends on occasion. Especially in some positions, like when you're in missionary and exercise too much pressure on her lower abdomen, it happens... I pretended I didn't hear/smell anything...
Unread March 14th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Watch out for................

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Maybe she was used to taking it the Hershey highway and sphincter not too tight. Or maybe just the food she been eating...lots of beans? I remember ripping off one with a provider in ACG, a K girl and I was worried she would get pissed, so just before it launched, I said oh shit, and jumped up off the table and got in the far corner of the room, she was like "What?" I had to tell her "Pongu"(fart), she said no problem its natural, come on back here! Left most of odor there, and was definitely relieved, haha. I was sure glad of her reaction.

..............Montezuma's Revenge ------>

Last edited by Libertine; December 12th, 2017 at 01:18 AM.
Unread March 15th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Libertine did you say you are competing with Larry Flynt with pics of projectile farting?
Unread March 15th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Light Up My Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Libertine did you say you are competing with Larry Flynt with pics of projectile farting?

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING: This Fun Product Contains A Warm And Wet Pussy Garage To Park Your Cock Car Inside And Produces Tight Gripping Sensations Known To The State Of California To Cause Multiple Ejaculations And Other Extended Feelings of Euphoria.

Last edited by Libertine; December 12th, 2017 at 01:18 AM.
Unread March 16th, 2016
Shaarang

Smoking hey? Didn't you say you never kiss smokers? Where are the pics of the puffing and smoke clouds? I guess you got pics of those K gals at those Honolulu Bars removing bottle caps off of beer bottles with their clams then their snatch chugging the beer til the bottle is MT, right?