Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 29th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eva Formerly of Dream Massage

Any of you guys have come across 'Eva", whom used to work at "Dream Massage" in San Gabriel, CA?

Word on the street, that she maybe working along Garvey Ave.
Unread August 30th, 2017
Junior Puppy

Chacho68 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGVmonnger View Post
Any of you guys have come across 'Eva", whom used to work at "Dream Massage" in San Gabriel, CA?

Word on the street, that she maybe working along Garvey Ave.
I realize this is an older thread but needles don't usually jump out of hay stacks on their own.. I know of an Eva that's worked in San Gabriel, North Hollywood, and El Monte.. Not sure if same provider.. But as far as I know she's in El Monte area currently.. She was working in two shops on Lower Azusa..