Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 5th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool OC woman convicted in pimping attempt

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/v...convicted.html

I never had the opportunity to visit Rose Beauty Care. Maybe we can look forward to some "Under New Management" and "Grand Opening"
Unread November 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/v...convicted.html

I never had the opportunity to visit Rose Beauty Care. Maybe we can look forward to some "Under New Management" and "Grand Opening"
Poor Tiffany. Yeah, some "human trafficker." I like how they called the prostitute a victim who only got to keep her tips. Oh, boohoo! Shit! Tips. That's where the money is! So MMS keeps the gate fee. Greedy, but not a slave owner.

I guess she plead guilty to get a lighter sentence. If she had gone to trial with an all white woman Orange County jury, they would have thrown the book at her.

Fucking Prop 35!
Unread November 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

But, two priors, with no license? She probably lost her real license many moons ago. (if she even bothered to get one) At some point you're just dumb...
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I wonder if the EDD is going to audit her. Its ok for a waitress to get paid in tips but not a massage provider? Its seems like a good defense would be to pay the girls minimum wage. I would love to see the DA try to explain Prop 35 to a jury and tell them the owner isnt allowed to keep any of the door fee cause it belongs to the massage provider. How do they stay in business. I think u can pay less than minimum wage to a waitress as long as the tips put pay above the minimum amount but I dont know how it works.

Its just common sense that the business needs to keep a good portion of the door fee. So for a 1/2 hr you give the girl $5 and for a full hr $10.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

When girls would go to interview with her. She would straight tell them they had to have sex to work there. She really needed to use her head.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
When girls would go to interview with her. She would straight tell them they had to have sex to work there. She really needed to use her head.
That is pretty stupid...I would have told them they don't have to have sex but that they should definitely use their "head"
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Even so, that's hardly coercion. Just don't work there if you don't like the job description. There are literally hundreds of "massage girl wanted" ads in the Asian language newspapers. Pick another place. Of course, the busted girl has to tell the story they want to hear, or she stays busted.

"Boohoo! She make me touch dick!"

Jeez. "Human trafficking?" Really?
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I wonder if the EDD is going to audit her. Its ok for a waitress to get paid in tips but not a massage provider? Its seems like a good defense would be to pay the girls minimum wage. I would love to see the DA try to explain Prop 35 to a jury and tell them the owner isnt allowed to keep any of the door fee cause it belongs to the massage provider. How do they stay in business. I think u can pay less than minimum wage to a waitress as long as the tips put pay above the minimum amount but I dont know how it works.

Its just common sense that the business needs to keep a good portion of the door fee. So for a 1/2 hr you give the girl $5 and for a full hr $10.
You are such a capitalist pig. Why should the business owner make money? You really need to read "dreams of my father". It will enlighten you.
Unread November 7th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Even so, that's hardly coercion. Just don't work there if you don't like the job description. There are literally hundreds of "massage girl wanted" ads in the Asian language newspapers. Pick another place. Of course, the busted girl has to tell the story they want to hear, or she stays busted.

"Boohoo! She make me touch dick!"

Jeez. "Human trafficking?" Really?
I heard it from a girl that worked there and a girl who interviewed. I'm not justifying the prosecution. But saying that to employees and keeping 100% of the legal cash is FUCKING stupid when you are running essentially a brothel. You think it was coincidence she got busted right after her 2 longtime empliyees quit? My opinion is that you treat people well, especially if they are employed under you while running an illiegal business.
Unread November 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
I heard it from a girl that worked there and a girl who interviewed. I'm not justifying the prosecution. But saying that to employees and keeping 100% of the legal cash is FUCKING stupid when you are running essentially a brothel. You think it was coincidence she got busted right after her 2 longtime empliyees quit? My opinion is that you treat people well, especially if they are employed under you while running an illiegal business.
It's SOP at strip clubs, MPs, etc that the girls don't keep the entry fee, plus they have to pay the club/MP a percentage of their "tips".

I remember seeing the mamasan at the old La Paz in Inglewood do the handover of the condom to the girl with one hand undercover, while the girl handed her folded bill(s) with the other hand. Exactly like a drug deal, except they were exchanging condoms instead of heroin. So for a $100 FS tip session the girl keeps $60-$80, and the rest goes to the house. Same goes on at strip clubs...the girls don't get a penny of the entrance fee or the mandatory drinks fee, or the full VIP dance fee either (whether it's FS like at City of Industry, or not even close to FS at most OC strip clubs).

$60-$80 for 30 minutes of FS work is pretty damn good for these uneducated MP whores....McDonald's pays less than $10 per hour for a similar level of real-world skills.