Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 5th, 2013
Junior Puppy

rick_brown33
Default Backpage ads

This may have been asked before. But.....WTF is up with all the "no black men" ads on backpage. Money is green no matter who is paying.
Unread June 5th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Thanks, Rick, for stirring this pot again.
Unread June 5th, 2013
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold

I have asked a couple of the providers about that condition on their BP ads and when I do, I see an anguished look on their face and some sort of statement like: black guys are way too rough.

I am neither a black gentleman nor a provider so I would not know, just passing on what I have been told.
Unread June 6th, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

My girl works in a spa in a nice area. I was out front in the parking lot talking to her last week. A black dude pulls in and almost gets into a battle with another driver who was trying to leave the parking lot. My girl recognized him as someone they had to kick out last year. So she followed him inside and told him they everyone was booked.
On the way back to the parking lot he was getting confrontational with her. Since her English is limited, sometimes she laughs or giggles. Now he is upset asking her what she is laughing about.
Keep in mind this is an angry and aggressive 6'2" man vs. a 5'2" woman that weighs maybe 115lbs. These women don't get paid enough to deal with difficult guys.
Unread June 7th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
I have asked a couple of the providers about that condition on their BP ads and when I do, I see an anguished look on their face and some sort of statement like: black guys are way too rough.

I am neither a black gentleman nor a provider so I would not know, just passing on what I have been told.

You have slept with how man black men?
Unread June 7th, 2013
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
My girl works in a spa in a nice area. I was out front in the parking lot talking to her last week. A black dude pulls in and almost gets into a battle with another driver who was trying to leave the parking lot. My girl recognized him as someone they had to kick out last year. So she followed him inside and told him they everyone was booked.
On the way back to the parking lot he was getting confrontational with her. Since her English is limited, sometimes she laughs or giggles. Now he is upset asking her what she is laughing about.
Keep in mind this is an angry and aggressive 6'2" man vs. a 5'2" woman that weighs maybe 115lbs. These women don't get paid enough to deal with difficult guys.
She should have called his parole officer!
Unread June 8th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post

bcarson1500 I do not know you so post here in the public no IM/PM.

I am a public guy.
Unread June 8th, 2013
VIP User

arsenthearmenian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
8934217892008 are you a racist?

I honestly have only seen a few black guy going to MP's.

Most black guys I know like strip clubs or SW's.

What did you mean by parole officer?

Please explain sir.
Unread June 8th, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_brown33 View Post
This may have been asked before. But.....WTF is up with all the "no black men" ads on backpage. Money is green no matter who is paying.
Just move on brother and keep looking.
Unread June 8th, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post

You are so funny and a racist faggot ha ha ha !

Why don't we call your gay lover?