Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 8th, 2013
VIP User

Manchester4Ever
Default Ever bang the entire parlor?

Mamasans withstanding (or maybe not), have you ever plowed through the entire line up at a parlor? Closest I got was probably Valley Chiro years ago. A constantly changing staff makes it hard. I remember not wanting other girls to know I was experimenting with the new ones.

How bout you guys?
Unread January 9th, 2013
dennisxx2

At the same time? No. But, yes up to and including the mamasan.
Unread January 9th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I saw the line up at a mp on Topanga a few years ago. 2 girls. I did the one girl, went next door to a mexican resturaunt, ate lunch and went back for "seconds" with the other girl. They both were Korean. In comparison I had a better time with the first girl. she was more into it. those were the days.
Unread January 10th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I also went through nearly all the staff at Valley Chiro back in the day but Bebe was my ATF. I think for a good 6 months I banged every girl and every new girl that was shipped into the place upstairs from my old shop in Rowland Heights. Those were the days for sure!!!
VIP User

thunderone is infamous around these parts
Talking

About 15 years ago I was visting in Korea and stayed a 3 star motel in Seoul. After I checked in a room and got a called from the desk and asked me if I need a massage. of course I said "SURE" and as usual I got FS with massage and also I found out from the girls that told me "all the staffs working in that day (about 8 girls) offer massage with FS" and every 24 hours they have new 8 staffs. so I called the front desk and told them send me new girl on every 2 hours. As you all can guess I fucked 16 girls in 24 hours! I can ansewer to that I bang entire parlor RIGHT! those are the good old days!
VIP User

Manchester4Ever

MPkid: well, there's at least one I didn't get to--I don't remember a Bebe. I remember Luna, Lisa, and Daisy mainly. I think I started going once it became mainly Latina. I remember when Luna told me they'd be closing and moving to Garden Grove, and that was my last session.

Thunderone: holy shit, my record is 3 girls in one day. Korean girls, man. I'm willing to bet that you had hot girls in their prime working to get money for handbags and Audis. Your post might be a thread ender lol.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester4Ever View Post
MPkid: well, there's at least one I didn't get to--I don't remember a Bebe. I remember Luna, Lisa, and Daisy mainly. I think I started going once it became mainly Latina. I remember when Luna told me they'd be closing and moving to Garden Grove, and that was my last session.

Thunderone: holy shit, my record is 3 girls in one day. Korean girls, man. I'm willing to bet that you had hot girls in their prime working to get money for handbags and Audis. Your post might be a thread ender lol.
Bebe moved to C&C in GG before retiring. I was going there in 2005-06. I liked Gaby also... I dated Julie. She was part time MMS there and worked as a provider there for a short time and she owned the place in RH above my old shop.
Unread January 11th, 2013
VIP User

super8 is infamous around these parts
Smile

Yes, at one point I "HIT" every girl working at Farr's over on Katella. I was relatively new to the hobby and Farr's was basically my training ground. I fucked everyone in there .... Jessica, Cindy, Kelly, Kim, Vivian, etc. Kelly was my favorite (she loved to fuck ... great attitude). She and Kim now work at New Stars and I have visited and fucked both of them several times at this location. I only visit Farr's every couple of months when I want to have a "special" session with Jessica; it's VERY HOT, VERY WET, and VERY SATISFYING. Otherwise, I am off "plowing" new fields.
Unread January 11th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, lots of guys have special sessions with Jessica.
Unread January 13th, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Yes indeed! I am sure a bunch of us did every girl ( Tina, Fong, Jenny, Wendy, etc.) at the old Guo Wua amp in Whittier. Even did group, and in the halls! Ah, those were great times!