Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 18th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Get your Vietnamese here!

Someone sent me this from a VN newspaper. Less than the cost of 6 months of mongering...sounds like a bargain! And yes this shit is real...there are tons of services over there that do this!

Last edited by MPkid; May 31st, 2014 at 01:05 PM.
Unread September 19th, 2012
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Lets team up split the cost, Maybe sh will run away often and we can have a fresh supply every other month...........LOL
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

Viets don't fuck well that is why the price is so low..
I like Viet food it is the best.

Last edited by Three X; September 19th, 2012 at 12:22 PM.
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

Choi Oi!!!!
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I was eating Dim Sum in Westminster and I saw this old guy with this hot and I mean Hot younger gal. At first, i thought she was his daughter... My son even liked the young gal until we saw her swooning over the old guy. She really looked like she loved him! Anyways, that story came to mind when i saw the ad! Lucky Bastard!
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Someone sent me this from a VN newspaper. Less than the cost of 6 months of mongering...sounds like a bargain! And yes this shit is real...there are tons of services over there that do this!
Hey Mpkid, at least post the phone number so we can call!
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

If she has sex with you twice a week for a year that averages out to $60 a pop. Thats competes well with some of those foot massage place prices. Maybe you can sell her back like an iphone and upgrade to a new model every year.
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

amazing! i love all the ideas in here. you guys are the best
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

If you have sex more than twice a week it's even a better value..,,I wonder if they have "buy here, pay here" financing ? for those credit, and cash challenged mongers ...LOL
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

This reeks of " be careful what you wish for." I don't think I would like spending more than an hour at a time with any of these ladies.