Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread September 1st, 2012
Junior Puppy

Parisofsd
Talking Exotic Mixed Babe In San diego!

Intriguing Remarkable Woman,
I am available upon your request and discretion to cater to Elite VIP gentlemen. Please contact me formally to speak of our future engagements. I'm legitimate, & a true pleasure to be with. Im beautiful yet very reserved and down to earth, young and still have plenty of the world to learn about! Im the type of woman that can hold an intellectual conversation about all sorts of topics, Im a caring listener, Im the perfect date! Im here for sweet companionships & bitter-sweet relations. I'm looking for financial assistance in return for my sweet company! I love receiving gifts&shopping sprees! Trust me, Im the only 1 you need! I always handle myself with poise and pure sweetness. I like to keep the intrigue going, so come get to know me better. My photos show my sexy curves yet do not do me justice. I'm as sweet as I look, so contact me soon!xoxox,Paris

6 1 9 8 3 8 6 6 2 0

140hh
200hr(holiday special)

Unread September 2nd, 2012
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

Look like a broke Alicia Keyes !
But she is cute !