Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Default Pimp Daddy Kim Jong Un

Oh, to be a rock star in my own country, with no free press and no paparazzi!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pimp Daddy Kim Jong Un.jpg (95.8 KB, 93 views)
Unread April 27th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

They say mack daddy Un has two baby mamas.
Unread April 28th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
They say mack daddy Un has two baby mamas.
He's a pussy...His dad would have killed them or threw them in a labor camp if they got knocked up!
Unread April 28th, 2014
VIP User

rogerliu22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like his hair !
Unread April 28th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

We should do a "caption" thing here like.... "Please O Magnificent One! Let my children live!" Or, "Wow that Kimchee makes for some tear jerker farts!"
Unread April 28th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

"Please Oh, great one can you please release my mother from prison now? All the children she had with your father have died of starvation and she lost both of her feet to frostbite years ago....can you please show with your great wisdom, compassion and mercy to finally free my mother so I can see her one last time before her death???"
Unread April 29th, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerliu22 View Post
I like his hair !
His pop's hair was way cooler.
Unread April 29th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
"Please Oh, great one can you please release my mother from prison now? All the children she had with your father have died of starvation and she lost both of her feet to frostbite years ago....can you please show with your great wisdom, compassion and mercy to finally free my mother so I can see her one last time before her death???"
Please Dear Leader! Can't you wear a suit and tie like the rest of the leaders? Dickies work shirts are so unbecoming!
Unread April 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I just read that pimp daddy just required only 2or 3 types of haircuts for men! And they all resemble his!
Unread April 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I just read that pimp daddy just required only 2or 3 types of haircuts for men! And they all resemble his!
Why would any self-respecting North Korean man want to look like anyone else?

Lol. Maybe he wants to be able to blend into the crowd and escape when his loyal lemmings figure out they've been had and storm the palace walls, or when SEAL Team 6 comes looking for him...