Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 27th, 2013

rsnbran is on a distinguished road

whatever happened to Lilly from O&A montclair, she had some slender hips and a perfect set of tits. oh yeah !!
Unread August 9th, 2013
Junior Puppy

mikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

You forgot Lucy...
Personally I did the entire parlor since they open in 04' , mei, lisa, heidi, lucy and vivian all my favorite and now I moved to next door, barbie, sofia,lily......
Unread August 14th, 2013
VIP User

9inlite

What a great read. Thanks Guys
Unread August 15th, 2013

rsnbran is on a distinguished road

I could never forget Lucy, a good friend and an excellent masseuse.
Unread August 16th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to hand it to the guys that even get close to a FullHouse! Its been my experience that the gals get possesive if you switch hit them cause the prize is so big (tip) plus, turnover is rampant and you have to be quick to hit em all, which requires a bunch of cash and condoms! Oh, and not very many places have every gal in line up cute enough for me to want to FS with. I cant be the only picky monger out there?

Last edited by aloha21; August 17th, 2013 at 08:12 AM.