Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Okay so I think maybe you guys are correct and it is just bad luck. Now I have nothing against the smile and nod, and quick polite hello but try not to engage in lengthy conversation.

Now as far as male masseuse's go I am totally fine with that for legit, especially if I am extra tight, they for the most part have stronger hands and can last the full hour without having to lighten up. As for the hands smelling I have never had that experience-although I have only had a male therapist at legit places like Burke Williams, Spa's in Vegas etc. because I request them, they are all clean and nice smelling.

Now another great experience this weekend--I am getting a massage at one of my go to places and I am on the table trying to relax and enjoy the knots get worked out of my lower back when...dun dun dun A monger comes in the lobby and is very very very loud, arguing about price. He is all upset saying he nevers pays 50, it is always 45--this places runs a special for 45 before a certain time during the weekday. Well hombre this ain't a weekday, its a Saturday evening, they concede and agree to take the 45, then he flips out again and gets super loud because they tell him it will be a 20 minute wait. The place is busy I know I made an appointment and when I got there all 8 rooms were full. I had half a mind to go out there and yell at the motherfucker for ruining my zen.

I also agree that it is uncomfortable/inconsiderate for the loud monger during his HE, if I am in the room next door. I have heard some grunters (wtf man when did they let wild boar into MP's), fast breathers I swear I thought they were gonna have to call an ambulance once because I figured the guy was hyperventilating and was going to pass out. I get it feels good want to make noise but bro you are not at home and the walls don't go to the ceiling WTF.
I was in a foot place later in the evening and some old asian lady comes in and complains about the price and then asks how much she has to tip and the guy said $10 and the lady went ballistic at the high price. The whole time the gal is jacking me and we are laughing our asses off. It took a while to cum cause it was so funny
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I was in a foot place later in the evening and some old asian lady comes in and complains about the price and then asks how much she has to tip and the guy said $10 and the lady went ballistic at the high price. The whole time the gal is jacking me and we are laughing our asses off. It took a while to cum cause it was so funny
They hate female customers; they are cheap and more demanding on the style and pressure.
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I've been to places where I've seen 2 buddies showing up for massages at the same time. Like one comes out sooner and is waiting for his friend before leaving. I don't get this. Mongering in tandem seems odd to me. I keep my mongering secret. Unless these guys are seeking legit? When I'm in an obvious HJ shop I know for a fact every swinging dick coming into the place is expecting and getting a happy ending. Is it like having a thunder buddy?
Last thing I would want to do is go to some jack shack with a buddy.

Saw 4 asian dudes go into one of those HJ places on Beach in Stanton once on a Saturday night. Now, that was a weird sight to see.
Unread March 16th, 2015
Junior Puppy

rbrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddude View Post
One time met a neighbor in the hallway at one place. I was most surprised, he has a attractive Korean wife who is in the computer business. A few months later found they were splitting and used the info to my advantage.
I was doing laundry one time at an apartment complex I lived at. A fairly attractive Asian woman walks in. Then we both did a double take, it was my favorite from an AMP about 3 miles away. Neither of us known that the other lived there. Her building was even the one next to mine.
Unread March 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrocks View Post
I was doing laundry one time at an apartment complex I lived at. A fairly attractive Asian woman walks in. Then we both did a double take, it was my favorite from an AMP about 3 miles away. Neither of us known that the other lived there. Her building was even the one next to mine.
And then what happened.....?
Unread March 17th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler26 View Post
Last thing I would want to do is go to some jack shack with a buddy.

Saw 4 asian dudes go into one of those HJ places on Beach in Stanton once on a Saturday night. Now, that was a weird sight to see.
Exact same scenario, a couple of months ago I saw 4 young Indian guys in their 20's at a Thai semi-legit(HE if you play it right) AMP in the Miracle Mile area in LA (maybe they were grad students from nearby UCLA, or tech-workers here on H-1 visas, who knows). They wanted to buy a 5 pack gift certificate for 1 hour session ($200 total) and use it instead of paying $50 each for a 1 hour session. The masseuse was trying to explain that they couldn't use the gift certificate on the same day. They kept going back and forth until the mamasan came to the front and agreed to honor it on the same day.

Meanwhile, I sneaked in ahead of them in line and picked the hottest Thai girl from the line-up of 5. I don't know how they ended up choosing their girls since there were exactly four more left available...one of them got a fuggly fat one (probably gave a great legit massage), all the rest were hot! I would've been pissed to get the ugly one in a sea of hot girls.

The good thing is they were really quiet while getting their massage/HE after making all that noise negotiating on the gift certificates.
Unread March 17th, 2015
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

That's weird, I have never tried to or have any ever tried to start a conversation in an AMP. I sit there read magazine and wait my turn like everybody else.

If the AMP let's you make an appointment that is what I usually do, but at the same time I don't try to out run another monger if I see him going in about the same time I am.

When I got to see my ATF I usually get there right at the time the place opens. One day last summer I get about 30 minutes after it opened just taking my because I so used to getting there before anybody else. Just as I was about to get out of my truck, this guy walks right by me and goes right on in. SOB!! But, as the old saying goes "You snooze you lose."
Unread March 18th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

LOL, since I started this thread my luck has gone to shit. So earlier this week I went to a reviewed place I had never been too before. I ring the little doorbell, and Lilly comes out (recognized her by description) rushes me in as she is herding a fellow monger out at the same time. It seemed slow girls were around. I get into the room (if you can really call it a room) and am told to sit, she will get my change....bam doorbell rings, monger comes in, immediately after it happens again, no shit in less than 2 minutes the doorbell rang 4 times and I am sitting there in this 1st room with a curtain door with 4 sets of monger feet on the other side of the curtain and all of them are trying to talk to Lilly at the same time, she is yelling out in chinese to girls waiting, the mongers are not even trying to be quite or subdued. Loud negotiations for time 30 vs 60 minutes with all the mongers. I get it you want what you want, and god that must have been akward having other mongers standing there all trying to negotiate at the same time.

I mean I get it but do you really have to be so darn loud...I had a great time at this place but am hesitant to go back due to this commotion...review will be posted soon.

Edit--It was my mistake for not making an appointment but I did call and was told to come right in. I had originally intended to eat at the Indian restaurant downstairs but they were closed figured massage then dinner hopefully it would be open which it was not, doh doh.
Unread March 18th, 2015
Junior Puppy

rbrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
And then what happened.....?
Nothing ever happened at the apartment. She was a single mom so I never tried to get anything on the home front.

But I did keep seeing her at the AMP. In fact, I went the morning after we "met".
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrocks View Post
Nothing ever happened at the apartment. She was a single mom so I never tried to get anything on the home front.

But I did keep seeing her at the AMP. In fact, I went the morning after we "met".
Right on. Turns out there is a pill for that now. rock on