Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 15th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Maybe not a popular opinion on this board, but IMHO, there's nothing wrong with a damned good massage from a male therapist. Except that there's not going to be anything erotic about it (at least, not for me, though I won't judge anyone else). There's massage, then there's pooning. The two are different. When they happen to coincide, such as when a sexy lady also happens to give a great massage, that's even bettah!
Unread March 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

At Legit Foot Massage places, I always request male. Much better deep tissue!
Unread March 15th, 2015

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
At Legit Foot Massage places, I always request male. Much better deep tissue!
True. The guys at the Chinese place in the mall give a very deep massage.
Unread March 15th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I hate loud mongers, especially the ones that think they have game and think they need to use it to get happy ending.

I said this before, we should have a way to recognize a fellow MPR monger. Like throw a sign of some kind, hold three fingers out, upside down like an M. Then we know its a fellow monger that we can trust...

Anyways, I seldom bump into other mongers at small shops. The only place i sometimes have to wait in the lobby are the big ones, like 10 or more rooms. Then you see mongers leave, waiting, etc. Mostly seniors...which is refreshing that they still rock out!
I've been to places where I've seen 2 buddies showing up for massages at the same time. Like one comes out sooner and is waiting for his friend before leaving. I don't get this. Mongering in tandem seems odd to me. I keep my mongering secret. Unless these guys are seeking legit? When I'm in an obvious HJ shop I know for a fact every swinging dick coming into the place is expecting and getting a happy ending. Is it like having a thunder buddy?
Unread March 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
Maybe not a popular opinion on this board, but IMHO, there's nothing wrong with a damned good massage from a male therapist. Except that there's not going to be anything erotic about it (at least, not for me, though I won't judge anyone else). There's massage, then there's pooning. The two are different. When they happen to coincide, such as when a sexy lady also happens to give a great massage, that's even bettah!
Unless you're homophobic, like me. I've found myself in similar situations (maybe twice in my life), where the masseuse I expected turns out to be a masseur and I was too polite complain. The massages were very good therapeutic massages, but I was just too freaked out to enjoy them. Sorry, I only want a woman touching me, even if it's legit.
Unread March 15th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assaholic View Post
Reminds me, years ago, I decided to try out this 'massage school' hoping to score some young, fresh poon for little coin. So I go in, sign waiver or whatever, take off nickers, crawl in, 5 min. later guess who shows up, Not one dude, but two F'n 'student' dudes. Shit, shit shit. Most uncomfortable hour of my life. No more massage schools for me.
I've had nightmares with this exact scenario. In waking life I would simply stop it before my body was touched. I know many people see massage as non-sexual and if nothing happens then who cares but there is absolutely no way I would allow it. The absolute most I am OK with is a strong clothed chair & shoulder/back massage that lasts no more than 15 minutes.
Unread March 15th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I've had nightmares with this exact scenario. In waking life I would simply stop it before my body was touched. I know many people see massage as non-sexual and if nothing happens then who cares but there is absolutely no way I would allow it. The absolute most I am OK with is a strong clothed chair & shoulder/back massage that lasts no more than 15 minutes.
The main reasons I don't like guys is this: First they usually are too strong and cause more pain than relief. Also I don't want some guy rubbing my head and face (but I do like a good face and scalp massage) not because I think it's gay it's mostly because every time I have had a guy massage me they smell like smoke. Their hands smell so bad I want to gag. Also It gets really embarrassing when I get a boner while they are massaging my thighs....even more so when they do too!!
Unread March 15th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Also It gets really embarrassing when I get a boner while they are massaging my thighs....even more so when they do too!![/quote]

Wheww...I thought it was just me...
Unread March 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddude View Post
One time met a neighbor in the hallway at one place. I was most surprised, he has a attractive Korean wife who is in the computer business. A few months later found they were splitting and used the info to my advantage.
If I caught you doing this to me, I'd go recruit some guys in South Central (by the Figueroa track) to teach you a lesson in monger etiquette with a Louisville slugger. I'd do it myself, but no need for a criminal record if others will do the dirty work.
Unread March 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Okay so I think maybe you guys are correct and it is just bad luck. Now I have nothing against the smile and nod, and quick polite hello but try not to engage in lengthy conversation.

Now as far as male masseuse's go I am totally fine with that for legit, especially if I am extra tight, they for the most part have stronger hands and can last the full hour without having to lighten up. As for the hands smelling I have never had that experience-although I have only had a male therapist at legit places like Burke Williams, Spa's in Vegas etc. because I request them, they are all clean and nice smelling.

Now another great experience this weekend--I am getting a massage at one of my go to places and I am on the table trying to relax and enjoy the knots get worked out of my lower back when...dun dun dun A monger comes in the lobby and is very very very loud, arguing about price. He is all upset saying he nevers pays 50, it is always 45--this places runs a special for 45 before a certain time during the weekday. Well hombre this ain't a weekday, its a Saturday evening, they concede and agree to take the 45, then he flips out again and gets super loud because they tell him it will be a 20 minute wait. The place is busy I know I made an appointment and when I got there all 8 rooms were full. I had half a mind to go out there and yell at the motherfucker for ruining my zen.

I also agree that it is uncomfortable/inconsiderate for the loud monger during his HE, if I am in the room next door. I have heard some grunters (wtf man when did they let wild boar into MP's), fast breathers I swear I thought they were gonna have to call an ambulance once because I figured the guy was hyperventilating and was going to pass out. I get it feels good want to make noise but bro you are not at home and the walls don't go to the ceiling WTF.