Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 18th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Chris W, why don’t you do the recon with a cut? That way you can take a path to legitimize yourself with the rest of us.
Deez, you're indulging "Chris W" but I'll join in. Hey Christopher, go for it, get your haircut and ask for service. If you are not a put on, your review will prove that. Let it all out, so we can read. You have seen the section for reviews, no? We've all heard of your name, but hard to imagine it's THE OFFICIAL CHRIS W. But good handle though.
Unread September 18th, 2018
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Let’s cut to the chase on Mr. C Wray. Sir, you are either a college student doing research for a thesis, a complete dumb ass, or LE. My money is on #3.
Unread September 20th, 2018
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Ok, after looking for a haircut place and wondering what’s the deal with these places called Barbershop/Spa/Waxing here is the deal. After doing my flybys on 3 different places, all 3 of them offer haircuts and Waxing for men. You name it they do it, but waxing is a legitimate service for men and women. 2 places were a 1 Woman Show, one being Asian and the other White. Both shops had a back door entrance for more privacy and at the front they appeared to be close, Mmmmm. The other place had 4 asian ladies working, the receptionist and 3 estheticians I suppose, there was 3 private rooms in there. Prices were almost the same on all 3 as far as the waxing but haircut there was quite a difference. So having these 3 options to give it a try I couldn’t make a choice so I headed home but on my way I saw this “Nail Spa” for women that had a big sign for body waxing so I turn around and got close to take a look and the place was empty death so I went inside. Ring the bell and two Asian girls come out from the back one very cute and sexy under 30 for sure, the other one on her 40’s probably. Most nail spas for women do not offer Brazilian wax for earthier one base on a research I did on yelp. Then cute girl ask me what I wanted so I tell her and then she called the older lady into the hallway by the back room and they were having a little chat. Then she came back and said Ok I do for you now. By the way she handle things i think they don’t do any waxing for men at all other wise she would’ve answer me right away instead of discussing it with the old lady by the back room. Plus her waxing skills were not that good, I could tell. I watched some videos on YouTube and I’m sure this is not something she does at the nail spa but I guess we both got lucky because they had no customers and I wanted to try and experience something new plus she was cute and sexy. Paid my feed and took me to the back room where she prep the table and told me take off everything and face down first. She did both back, front and everything in between. I must say I got a bonner as soon as the session started, how couldn’t I? having a cute girl with a sexy body waxing your butt and the front junk is kind of hot specially because of the way she handle my junk and she kept telling me naughty things about it. she thank me for being rock hard it makes things easier to wax it all she said. Now I know why guys like to do this, specially if your esthetician is cute and sexy and once she finish my rear and front she applied a special lotion all over and gave me a wonderful butt and junk massage. What happened next it’s between us as we agree. She gave me her digits and told me she will take care of me from now on if I want. You bet I want, I told her you my go to girl now and she smile and said I know baby. Of course she knows after what she did for me she knows I’m coming back. but she said same day and time better because she has the time to take care of me as business is very slow during that time. Well guys, there you have it. As far as my experience goes at the Nail Spa I give it an A+. those other 3 places? Must be something similar to the Nail Spa.
Unread September 21st, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Ok, after looking for a haircut place and wondering what’s the deal with these places called Barbershop/Spa/Waxing here is the deal. After doing my flybys on 3 different places, all 3 of them offer haircuts and Waxing for men. You name it they do it, but waxing is a legitimate service for men and women. 2 places were a 1 Woman Show, one being Asian and the other White. Both shops had a back door entrance for more privacy and at the front they appeared to be close, Mmmmm. The other place had 4 asian ladies working, the receptionist and 3 estheticians I suppose, there was 3 private rooms in there. Prices were almost the same on all 3 as far as the waxing but haircut there was quite a difference. So having these 3 options to give it a try I couldn’t make a choice so I headed home but on my way I saw this “Nail Spa” for women that had a big sign for body waxing so I turn around and got close to take a look and the place was empty death so I went inside. Ring the bell and two Asian girls come out from the back one very cute and sexy under 30 for sure, the other one on her 40’s probably. Most nail spas for women do not offer Brazilian wax for earthier one base on a research I did on yelp. Then cute girl ask me what I wanted so I tell her and then she called the older lady into the hallway by the back room and they were having a little chat. Then she came back and said Ok I do for you now. By the way she handle things i think they don’t do any waxing for men at all other wise she would’ve answer me right away instead of discussing it with the old lady by the back room. Plus her waxing skills were not that good, I could tell. I watched some videos on YouTube and I’m sure this is not something she does at the nail spa but I guess we both got lucky because they had no customers and I wanted to try and experience something new plus she was cute and sexy. Paid my feed and took me to the back room where she prep the table and told me take off everything and face down first. She did both back, front and everything in between. I must say I got a bonner as soon as the session started, how couldn’t I? having a cute girl with a sexy body waxing your butt and the front junk is kind of hot specially because of the way she handle my junk and she kept telling me naughty things about it. she thank me for being rock hard it makes things easier to wax it all she said. Now I know why guys like to do this, specially if your esthetician is cute and sexy and once she finish my rear and front she applied a special lotion all over and gave me a wonderful butt and junk massage. What happened next it’s between us as we agree. She gave me her digits and told me she will take care of me from now on if I want. You bet I want, I told her you my go to girl now and she smile and said I know baby. Of course she knows after what she did for me she knows I’m coming back. but she said same day and time better because she has the time to take care of me as business is very slow during that time. Well guys, there you have it. As far as my experience goes at the Nail Spa I give it an A+. those other 3 places? Must be something similar to the Nail Spa.
Great story Legitman, but here's the issue: you just teased the heck out of us. Not going to try to pry all you got from this fine looking young Asian at the Nail Spa, but Man, you got to give up the name of the place and address. Chances are many places like that can be found but it takes too long with just random looking, so if there is massage service, as some do, give them a break of additional clientele checking them out. After all, there is no guarantee that others will get the same service or treatment you got, but for the guys here, since you brought it to our attention, we'd like to know place and where. Otherwise you just gave us a big tease. Kudos for getting yourself a good time, and even more if you can parlay that into a long time ATF. Thanks in advance, brotha.
Unread September 21st, 2018
Junior Puppy

Christopher Wray is on a distinguished road

Sir, I am in your debt. At this establishment, for a monetary fee, the attractive woman on duty there performed a massage upon your erection until she achieved completion that was satisfactory to you.
Unread September 23rd, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Wray View Post
Sir, I am in your debt. At this establishment, for a monetary fee, the attractive woman on duty there performed a massage upon your erection until she achieved completion that was satisfactory to you.
C.W., your words are yours, not his.