Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 5th, 2018
Junior Puppy

thug4life is infamous around these parts
Default Across the US

Does SoCal have the best looking massage providers in the county? How do other major cities outside of CA compare?
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

It's my experience that any of the big diversified metropolitan coastal cities (LA/OC, SF, NYC, Miami) have great looking providers of all types. Starting from streetwalkers going all the way up to $1k+ high-end agency providers, we have talent here that those in flyover country could only dream of.
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

If you like Asians, So CA is the best. Seattle has some cute ones too. If you like Latinas , then Miami is the best. The best white girls I've had were in Tampa. Ive had a few blacks and the ones in Atlanta were light skinned and very pretty'
Unread February 7th, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
If you like Asians, So CA is the best. Seattle has some cute ones too. If you like Latinas , then Miami is the best. The best white girls I've had were in Tampa. Ive had a few blacks and the ones in Atlanta were light skinned and very pretty'
TAMPA...Oh, yes I concur!!