Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 25th, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
We all know there are providers that are selective in who they give extras to. Some will keep it to a few. Every so often, there is one who will open up to just one. I know of a provider that gave another monger the world and I could only get an HJ with a light kiss on the tip. Other mongers couldn't even get that kiss. I wasn't jealous, just a little envious. But, I had my hidden gems.
Ok, let’s pretend he did dine in the Y, will he ever dine again or even better eat the whole enchilada? I doubt it. If I give you guys my rimmer/bls,bbbjcim/bbfs you will definitely be all over the shop walking like zombies on Bolsa Ave. :-)
Unread September 25th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't find her too attractive. Her weight bothers me but she has a cute face. If I thought she was hot I would keep this a secret!!
Unread September 30th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

CONFESSION: I was not being honest when I claimed that I got extras from Nikki from 6 Star. I always admired Nikki for always being a legit girl, never complaining about her tip when I would give her $10-15 for an hour and always giving a great hard massage.

Nikki is a very hard working sweet girl. I wanted to hype her up with a POSITIVE review so she would get more customers and make more money. Nikki has always been legit and never came close to providing any additional services.

Nikki can make A LOT more money providing extras but she stays within her values and has declined numerous invitations. I hope this didn't offend anyone. I will be seeing Nikki soon for a nice legit massage

Last edited by warrior7890; September 30th, 2017 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Edits
Unread October 1st, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Confession? Sounds like to me she got pissed you opened your mouth. You not only claimed you got extras, you started your own topic stating so.

BTW, if you really want to help her out, tip $20 min. for a good legit massage.
Unread October 1st, 2017
Senior Dog

[quote=FiveFingerDiscount;91952]Confession? Sounds like to me she got pissed you opened your mouth. You not only claimed you got extras, you started your own topic stating so.

BTW, if you really want to help her out, tip $20 min. for a good legit massage.[/QUOTE

I didn't think I would get so many private messages about her. Over 6 people contacted me. I didn't want to keep lying to other mongers who messaged me. Do you really think Nikki would do that? She doesn't even do Hjs.

Anyways time to move on but she's always been a legit girl. I will give her at least $20-25 for a legit massage
Unread October 1st, 2017
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7890 View Post
CONFESSION: I was not being honest when I claimed that I got extras from Nikki from 6 Star. I always admired Nikki for always being a legit girl, never complaining about her tip when I would give her $10-15 for an hour and always giving a great hard massage.

Nikki is a very hard working sweet girl. I wanted to hype her up with a POSITIVE review so she would get more customers and make more money. Nikki has always been legit and never came close to providing any additional services.

Nikki can make A LOT more money providing extras but she stays within her values and has declined numerous invitations. I hope this didn't offend anyone. I will be seeing Nikki soon for a nice legit massage

Drunk Post? Writer's Embellishment? Did you ever write to Penthouse Forums?
Unread October 2nd, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7890 View Post

That explains her reaction during my recent visit. After being led to my room to get ready for my session with Nikki I stripped down and when she came in she had this confused look on her face as I stood there in my birthday suit wearing a bib with Nikki's picture on it. Wow did I feel awkward when she ran out of the room.

Last edited by frankkim; October 2nd, 2017 at 09:16 PM.
Unread October 3rd, 2017
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

It's almost holloween he must it been drunk!!!!
Unread October 8th, 2017
Senior Dog

I went back to see Nikki again and she is now strictly legit. No roaming at all for me at least. She still gives a good massage but they are not as fun as before. It's ok, there are many other great legit shops around
Unread October 8th, 2017
Banned

FiveFingerDiscount can only hope to improve

Dude, doubling down on your"confession" will not help you or her.

Keep quiet and let it die... Jeez.