Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 21st, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

@jen6942. The address is posted in Pussy Ridge's BP ad. 17800 Colima Blvd. Search "Rowland Heights" or if you're on HX, check out SweetAsianGirls. There are also WeChat options. None of the girls currently working there are worth the visit IMHO.
Unread May 21st, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Pussy Ridge

Pussy Ridge

A handful of pussy and a mouthful of ass

https://youtu.be/4XYC9dyIeyM
Unread May 22nd, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
.... The legal stuff afterwords is a bit confusing--how she can be charged with both robbery and prostitution, how you don't get charged with anything. I'd say you're lucky to come away from it with just a bum shoulder.
Brutal honesty, on the scene. I totally fessed up. I told the cops the truth. I was there to get a BJ, and I was officially "scared straight." "You will NEVER see me do this again!" And, I was telling the truth of sorts. After that event, I stopped cruising Hollywood. Yes, I did have a few occasions to partake of a SW, but, they were opportunistic moments. And, 9 times out of 10...I turned down a SW if it wasn't something I could control. I MIGHT HAVE had 4 more occasions in 20 years..out there. But, I HAVE stopped cruising for SW's.
Unread May 23rd, 2017
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

A long time ago, when I was approx 20yo, my brother was already a veteran of the Hollywood SW scene. It was not my thing as I had a girlfriend and back then I had the juice to MSOG several times a day.
So I am with my brother in Hollywood and without warning he spots two BSW, Before I know it, he has negotiated a price for the both of us. I get in the back with one and the other gets in front. We find a place to pull over and they both go to work.
I dated a hot black girl for several years, so I have no issue with that, but these were fat skanky hoodrats and it was not working for me. The next thing I know I am hit by the foulest gas you can imagine. Due to the bad neighborhood, the windows were rolled up and there was no escaping the stench. My brother has control of the windows, but he is too busy trying to blow. His girl can't stop laughing, because she knew immediately that it was my girl blowing crack farts in the back seat.
To sum it up, I could not wait to get them out of the car, I could not blow with all the distractions, and they ransacked our wallets once the pants were down. I never repeated that mistake.
Unread October 5th, 2017
Junior Puppy

dx is on a distinguished road

Looking for street walkers. So much risk for so little pay off. As cops go, I have had plenty of near misses (cop shows up seconds before a SW got in or just got out of my car), encountered a sting and been tailgated but have managed to avoid major problems with LE.

Most of the bad experiences are always when the SW will not get out of the car. I learned its just not worth arguing with them and just fork over the $20 or what ever and most of the time that works. Had one older one make a grab for my car keys in an attempt to make me pay for them but I restrained her in a semi choke hold while we fought for my keys. I even grabbed her cell phone and tossed it out the window thinking she would jump out for it but no she still wanted money and finally got out when she grabbed $25 from my shirt pocket. After that experience I would cruise with only the one key in the ignition and stash copies in the car. Even that would get chicks nervous as they notice EVERYTHING.

The worst experience was when I picked up a upper 20's early 30's hispanic girl in Albuquerque. She was not a gangster type and seemed low key and mellow. She said she was getting off work and asked if I would give her a ride home and that we could have fun if I was looking for a date. I agreed and she gave directions to her home but asked to stop for smokes at the all night store. What should have been my tip off was we were headed to the South Valley. Even in the worst parts of Albuquerque its hard to get yourself in a jam, you have to go out of your way to get into trouble but in the South Valley trouble finds you. In the past if I had second thoughts about an SW and we stopped at a store I would bail on them there, as I guess everyone does because they always say "dont leave me here". However with this girl I didnt get any bad feelings, nothing set off the radar. After that a short distance away she has me drive into a neighborhood not that far from a main drag and pull up to the side of a house with a chain link fence around it. Nothing about the neighborhood got me worried. It was low income for sure with tiny modest homes and dirt yards but nothing scuzzy or war zone ghetto. She tells me to be quiet because she takes care of her grandpa and he is sleeping inside. Just before we are going to get started she asks if we can trade places so the steering wheel isnt in the way, if I could move to the passenger an she gets in the driver. I say no and she says hold on I have to go inside real quick. She gets out and goes fast to the front door of the house with was on the left side of where we parked. Right at the moment something in my head goes off and I know I have to bail. Pants down, seat back and passenger door open I start it up and start to reverse out of there and a horde of shadows come out of the house towards me. At least 5 hispanic male gang types are running towards the car in the darkness. I quickily back onto the street and peel out, stepping on the clutch and gas through my pants on the floor. Miraculously I dont pop the clutch or tear off the passenger door, it closes as I tear down the street and fortunately for me the guys chasing me get cut off by the chain link fence around the house.

I cant say I learned my lesson and never did it again because I did the SW thing for years after, just more carefully and paranoid. I had fantasies of payback but knew deep down it wasnt worth it. I eventually hooked up with a long time regular until she left town then did mostly the AMP thing before I left for greener pastures. I wonder what would have happened to me if I didnt take off when I did. Beaten, robbed and car stolen at the minimum im sure. Who knows, maybe worse.
Unread October 5th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx View Post
The worst experience was when I picked up a upper 20's early 30's hispanic girl in Albuquerque. She was not a gangster type and seemed low key and mellow. She said she was getting off work and asked if I would give her a ride home and that we could have fun if I was looking for a date. I agreed and she gave directions to her home but asked to stop for smokes at the all night store. What should have been my tip off was we were headed to the South Valley. Even in the worst parts of Albuquerque its hard to get yourself in a jam, you have to go out of your way to get into trouble but in the South Valley trouble finds you. In the past if I had second thoughts about an SW and we stopped at a store I would bail on them there, as I guess everyone does because they always say "dont leave me here". However with this girl I didnt get any bad feelings, nothing set off the radar. After that a short distance away she has me drive into a neighborhood not that far from a main drag and pull up to the side of a house with a chain link fence around it. Nothing about the neighborhood got me worried. It was low income for sure with tiny modest homes and dirt yards but nothing scuzzy or war zone ghetto. She tells me to be quiet because she takes care of her grandpa and he is sleeping inside. Just before we are going to get started she asks if we can trade places so the steering wheel isnt in the way, if I could move to the passenger an she gets in the driver. I say no and she says hold on I have to go inside real quick. She gets out and goes fast to the front door of the house with was on the left side of where we parked. Right at the moment something in my head goes off and I know I have to bail. Pants down, seat back and passenger door open I start it up and start to reverse out of there and a horde of shadows come out of the house towards me. At least 5 hispanic male gang types are running towards the car in the darkness. I quickily back onto the street and peel out, stepping on the clutch and gas through my pants on the floor. Miraculously I dont pop the clutch or tear off the passenger door, it closes as I tear down the street and fortunately for me the guys chasing me get cut off by the chain link fence around the house.

....I wonder what would have happened to me if I didnt take off when I did. Beaten, robbed and car stolen at the minimum im sure. Who knows, maybe worse.
A cold sweat developed as I read through that!