Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 3rd, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Darkside Robbers

I would argue that any clown who would rob a working girl at gunpoint is a sociopath at the least, and a psychopath at the worst. These clowns who do that are out there. Hell, they are probably your neighbors. So, to write this off as the girls or their bosses fault for not providing security is dismissing the fact that these robbers are violent criminals who should be found and prosecuted. Unfortunately, these girls will not report this to LE. Is it up to us to share this intel with the girls? I’m not sure if this is the proper forum to address this issue. If not here, then where? I have posted my personal experiences with dark side violence with you good people on MPR and on other sites. These bad actors are out there, and it’s something I emphasize with the working girls. If anyone thinks those victims of these criminals are to blame, please remember one thing: 99.9 percent of hobbyists don’t act that way. The majority of us act respectful, and treat the working girls with respect. That remainder percentage are seriously fucked up people that need to be removed from the planet. If they pull a gun or knife on a girl, they will do the same to you as a customer. I am speaking from experience here. Assholes like these scumbag robbers are worse than traffickers. They are out there.
Unread August 3rd, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

What's your point?
Armed robbery is wrong regardless who the victim is.
Any business that relies on all cash transactions are going to susceptible to robbery attempts armed or otherwise. With this knowledge should that said business take extra precautions. IMO yes. Is the business at fault for any robbery attempts? Of course not. Is the business at fault if they take no precautions after several robberies. Well, maybe. Is the fact that some businesses will not report these robberies to LE make them more susceptible to robbery attempts? Well, most likely. If I were a criminal, I would most likely pick a "mark" with the most amount of cash and the least likelihood of getting caught. Now the quote "Assholes like these scumbag robbers are worse than traffickers" I would disagree with wholeheartedly. Crime in general is wrong but comparing an armed robber to what I assume you mean by trafficker as to a "sex" trafficker who preys on weak women and forces them to have sexual intercourse as a means of survival on a daily basis until either they die or pay some predetermined "debt" is no comparison at all IMO. Robbery normally is single occurrence whereas a "sex" trafficker inflicts a lifetime of pain on a woman for the duration of her life. Again, just my humble opinion. Feel free to disagree with me if you like. It'll make to difference. Tomorrow will be another day. The sun will rise and the sun will set. The world, as we know it, will go on with or without us...and our opinions.
Unread August 4th, 2017
Banned

Redfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond reputeRedfish has a reputation beyond repute

Monger1. I agree with you, except you visited that Rosemead house that I warned to avoid LOL. Those girls are NOT trafficked. I know those people and the girls come and go as they please. They are NOT trafficked. There is a big difference between THAT Rosemead house you claim to have visited and the violent and dangerous side of the DarkSide that I commented on in my MPR discussion. I know about this biz from both sides. I hope you understand that I only wish to help the members here stay safe. This could be a great forum that you, me and others can help keep the community safe- girls and customers alike.
Unread August 5th, 2017
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
Monger1. I agree with you, except you visited that Rosemead house that I warned to avoid LOL. Those girls are NOT trafficked. I know those people and the girls come and go as they please. They are NOT trafficked. There is a big difference between THAT Rosemead house you claim to have visited and the violent and dangerous side of the DarkSide that I commented on in my MPR discussion. I know about this biz from both sides. I hope you understand that I only wish to help the members here stay safe. This could be a great forum that you, me and others can help keep the community safe- girls and customers alike.
Redfish, thank you for your post. No, in no means did I intend to insinuate any providers that I have recently reviewed are "trafficked" in any means. In the Rosemead house I received poor service from only ONE provider. No more and no less. The same provider you reviewed with the same poor service. Frankly, each provider needs to take measures to safeguard themselves and their livelihood. My social and contractual obligation starts and ends when I pay for services rendered. You and others may disagree. If there is a better business model then others should interject on behalf the providers at risk.
Unread August 5th, 2017
Banned

@Monger1 - did you notice that NO PARKING sign in the driveway of that Rosemead house? You and I walk the same ground. I post my reviews and comments here to advise members what they can expect in this hobby. I am one of the few people here who walk that fine line between providers and customer. Damn. I've seen the worst of both sides of that line. I have found myself experiencing the best girls and their service, and sometimes find myself under the microscope of angry agents who don't always appreciate my participation in this hobby.