Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 5th, 2017
VIP User

Hawks is on a distinguished road

She moved on and has been with the same older dude mentioned in the OP for several years. I don't believe the crazy here that responds to his own posts.
Unread May 5th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I asked her to marry me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
This is a 10 on the creepy scale now. I have about given up on mongers at this point.
Not sure why you call this creepy.

I fell in love with her years ago and am totally pissed off I wasn't ready when she was.
Fell in and never fell out.

The best I could offer when she was ready was "Give me some time" when I should have just fallen down on one knee and proposed.

Not rocket science.
Unread May 5th, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude!!!!!

I WANT HER FOR KEEPS!!!!!

Wtf!!!!

Silence of the Lambs type stuff happening now
Look.
I've never been unclear or shy about what I think of her.

You all can keep smearing the high praise I keep laying on her.

She's a great chick and will make this guy happy and then some if the G2 is correct.

If it isn't correct, then I'll at least try to pull her off the market first chance I get.

Wasn't ready then.
Am now.
Short while later.
Unread May 5th, 2017
VIP User

On a scale of 1-10 she's the only 15 I've ever met in my life.

And I hope if she found someone she has the right guy.
I'm guessing he is but don't know.
No need to bother her to find out.

She can find me if and when she wants to.

If she's off the market, good for her and wish her the best.

If not, then I will do my level best to pull her off the market in a NY nanosecond.

My hands are free now.
Thanks to her.
I'm just POed they weren't when I saw her.

She's the hottest sweetest chick to set foot on the face of the earth since Cleopatra.
Unread May 5th, 2017
VIP User

Default Why aren't they married already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
She moved on and has been with the same older dude mentioned in the OP for several years. I don't believe the crazy here that responds to his own posts.
Then tell me why aren't they married already?

Or perhaps they are by now.

Eileen is total marriage material and who TF especially an older guy would let that sit there without doing the right thing?

Older guys get this.
Younger guys can't seem to get your brains around it.
Unread May 6th, 2017
VIP User

Default Esthetic impoverishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler26 View Post
i will never understand the cult following this girl gets.

You don't get it because she's not your type.

If she was you would.

On a scale of 1-10 she's a 15.

The only one I've met in my life and I'm a tall dark chick magnet scaling way more chicks back than I have time or energy for.

For me she perfect.
Unread May 6th, 2017
VIP User

Default married or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
dude...get a grip... she is living with a dude and she is driving a small rover now...so move on, because she has a man
Good to know he got her a Rover even a small one.
Better than the wheels she had.

I hope he's a good soul and a suitable guy for her.
I only have high praise and congrats to her if she found the right guy.

If not, I totally want her for keeps.

And that doesn't mean anything weird.

Before this generation of conformed souls came along, that mean't for life or to get married.
She's a total score in that sense.

I'm only POed I wasn't ready to move and propose when she was ready.

am now.
All teed up.

Comical listening to and reading you all miss the value of her on here.

Kind words, Panocha, but that still doesn't tell us if she's off the market or married already.
Unread May 6th, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
oh she was great...I loved the way we would DFK in the shower and she would BBBJ there too

She was great at P2P in bed...although she claimed to only do massage

she told me she never took the tips because she was not a prostitute. The $30 was for the massage and all the other stuff was between consenting adults.. It was her way of protecting herself from LEo

I still remember the last time I saw her at a motel near NURU GURU....she was soo good...I guess it was her swan song....because she retire shortly after
Such kind things to say about someone so precious and kind and beautiful.
Kinda like a poet or spokesman for used wads of toilet paper or recycled fertilizer.
Unread May 6th, 2017
VIP User

Default Why do you say?

Quote:
This is a 10 on the creepy scale now. I have about given up on mongers at this point.
I've never been shy to say I love this chick and want to marry her.

Couldn't before but thanks to her I can now.

If she's got a husband or Mr Right, I wish her all the best.

Otherwise when I get settled I'm going to do whatever I have to to get her off the market and marry her.

Who wouldn't?
I mean if she's still available and not married.
This chick is a perfect lady and will make a great mom and wife.

I've read many of your posts and can't imagine you disagree with a single syllable I wrote here.
Unread May 6th, 2017
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Whether she is off the market or not she has a kid .....do you want the nightmare of rearing someone else s kid