Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 29th, 2016

jglee430 is infamous around these parts

I have to file petition miscellaneous with the probate to turn in the person. I can write an letter to administer to the clerk and the probate court judge. The fact is that I don't have a will. The clerk will have to get the will and trust document out and fill out the forms. I will instruct the clerk to probate out.

http://sos.ri.gov/assets/downloads/d...s-petition.pdf

Please don't write anything on the certificate of birth or certificate of live birth. If you do, you will void the document. I don't care if the lady on legal deception tells you to write to "Pay to the order of the United States of America without recourse." Do Not WRITE ANYTHING on the certificates. If you write on it, you will void the document. The City of Providence Probate Court Clerk is an attorney. He is the expert that supposed to handle your problem. Just instruct him to handle the problem for you through petition and letters.

If I want an authentication, I can list the country Brazil. The City of Providence Probate Court only take petition, forms from Rhode Island Secretary of State, the form the court issue, or letters. If you cannot get the certificate of live birth, you don't have to submit it. The probate clerk will get it through the account. State laws allows attorneys to access birth record. The probate clerk of the Providence Probate Court is an attorney so he will get it for you.

You have to clear the commercial liens and donate the proceeds to the First Unitarian Church of Providence, Rhode Island or the proper creditor before you can get a change of name. The new name is all small (ex. joe blow love). Why? When it is all small, it means the body is jointed with the head. Upper and Lowercase (ex. Joe Blow Job) is a decapitated body.

If you put "jubilee" on occupation, it is not incorrect. The legal definition for occupation is a trade or take possession of property. If you list a trade like "teacher," you are claiming to commerce. You may want to explain it in a letter to the clerk and the probate judge the reason behind writing "jubilee."

If I don't clear the commercial liens and claim the birth certificate, the Assume Business Names and Service Mark your name will not work. Why? The creditor is holding your name when there are commercial liens on the birth certificate estate.

Since I don't have the birth certificate, I don't have the settlement certificate. To get the settlement certificate you need to get the commercial liens pay off through probate.

Change of Name
https://www.providenceri.com/efile/599

Legal Deception Talkshoe Show (Please listen to the 07/28/2016 09:00 PM EDT)

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=137688&cmd=tc

Last edited by jglee430; July 29th, 2016 at 09:44 PM.
Unread July 29th, 2016
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a human coming up with this stuff? Or some robotic technology with a good vocabulary? WTF? It doesn't respond to our sarcastic poking of fun......pretty weird rambling.
Unread July 29th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

It seems pretty straight forward to me. Jubilee is an occupation and Providence is the new Oz...